my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » F22 ADF & VooDoo 3

Author Topic: F22 ADF & VooDoo 3
DimBulb
Member # 2987

posted 02-06-2000 08:32 PM     Profile for DimBulb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
doe's anyone know if the 3DFX version will attain higher resolutions that 800x600 in this SIM, I.E. SLI VooDoo2.

I finally figured out how to get it running in D3D mode, but if higher resolution are available through Glide, I will persist in trying to make that happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is rage supporting any of the DID properties? If anyone knows please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Dim

Posts: 2 | From: Atlanta, Ga. USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 02-07-2000 08:16 AM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure i read "long ago" that with V2 SLI you can get 1024x768(don't know if it was either Glide/D3D?) but not with a V3(it will only reach 800x600)If you use the cracked wicked 3D V2 drivers ,you can get 1024x762 with one V2 board

Tracer

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Outlaw1
unregistered

posted 02-08-2000 06:51 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you run the game in Glide you have an option to turn on anti-alising for the 3d models. When enabled the game looks like its running higher than 800x600 res. The game runs fast and smooth with my SLI setup.
IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.