my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Please Post DISH Keycard

Author Topic: Please Post DISH Keycard
mechx
unregistered

posted 02-03-2000 06:50 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or e-mail it to me...I can't make heads or tails of this freakin mac layout!!!
IP: Logged
Bluesy
Member # 1248

posted 02-05-2000 10:48 AM     Profile for Bluesy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well DI told us they would post the new keymap on their website, but i guess they where trying to cheat us like they have done ever since this sim came out, im sad that i haave bought this game...

Bluesy

Posts: 40 | From: Copenhagen, Denmark | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Treets
unregistered

posted 02-05-2000 11:44 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had (of course) the same problem. In one of the other DISH posts Raz gave an overview of what the keys had to be. He also explained why things went wrong...
By the way: the keycard is correct, but way to small. The keylist on the other side is MAC-ED!
Since I did not want to wait for DI to make a decent keycard, I made one myself: I tried to do this in F4-style. It is made with Adobe Illustrator, but I can of course export it into another format (GIF/JPG won't work: not sharp enough!). So if you are interrested: post your e-mail address and I will sent it! (and check it: I think it is OK but no guarantees!)

cheers!

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.