my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » F15+multi\player

Author Topic: F15+multi\player
Marc
Member # 1774

posted 01-17-2000 09:37 AM     Profile for Marc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys,i have a network set up at home,two comp,p200mmx,64ram,voodoo1,p300CELa ,128ram,voodoo2 12mg,using tcp\ip for a flight session in F15,me and my wife doing some flight formation,i notice that when flying close together her plane would jump back and forth!is this normal?is it my 200mmx that is causing this? The game runs really smooth except for that jumping back and forth thing,is there something i can do,i just got my wife introduce to flying with lots of begging,she finally agreed to give it a try and she like it,she didn't notice the jumping,to busy flying straight and level.So please help me before she starts complaining, hey marc how come your plane jumps back and forth,that's the last thing i need.
Thanks Marc

Posts: 80 | From: St-Julie Quebec Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.