my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » OK...what do we do with Spectre...?

Author Topic: OK...what do we do with Spectre...?
DaveC
unregistered

posted 12-11-1999 07:52 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.....Does anyone think he has any common sense at all? (see numerous posts)
IP: Logged
Agent Deckard
unregistered

posted 12-11-1999 08:24 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw we retire that skin job.
nick moyrand
Member # 214

posted 12-12-1999 11:56 AM     Profile for nick moyrand   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You could try "doing something about yourself" first, as in "filling out a profile", butthead.

------------------
Nick Moyrand

Posts: 897 | From: www.lakah-group.com | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
leafer
Member # 6

posted 12-12-1999 01:53 PM     Profile for leafer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DaveC,

You gonna have to let it go, bro. He has the right to be in here as much as you have yours. Btw, your topic doesn't make much sense either. :0)

Posts: 803 | From: Alhambra, CA U.S.A | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Beirut
Member # 32

posted 12-12-1999 04:15 PM     Profile for Beirut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe it's just me, but I think that posting a thread specificaly to bash an individual forum member is simply bad manners.

Hell, I'd even stick up for Nick Moyrand! ;-D (Salut mon confrere.)

Posts: 382 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SGAV8R
Member # 638

posted 12-12-1999 07:22 PM     Profile for SGAV8R   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DaveC, I'd suggest u try not to start a flame war, cos from the looks of it, Spectre has EVERY right to voice his opinion. If u don't like it, piss off
Posts: 667 | From: Singapore | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaveC
unregistered

posted 12-13-1999 07:10 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK - I apologize....I was out of line for making a personal attack - It was in response to the "OK...what do we do with B-17 II" post...

calvinman
Member # 1218

posted 12-14-1999 02:43 AM     Profile for calvinman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think he just wanted opinions from forum readers on how to make ourselves heard on the issue of the layoffs! Don't be so touchy! Geez
Posts: 220 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
nick moyrand
Member # 214

posted 12-14-1999 08:59 AM     Profile for nick moyrand   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeez, thanks Beirut, I met a couple of Quebecois a few days ago, pretty cool dudes, you have some real nice folks in Canada.

We had to switch over to English after a while because some of the stuff they were saying was incomprehensible, tabernacle!

What the hell does "asti" this and "asti" that means?

Also, they call Moose "l'original!", that is the funniest stuff I've heard of! "on va chasser l'original!"

Anyways, great guys they are and boy, can they drink!

Nice to hear from you Beirut, hope it ain't too cold up there.

------------------
Nick Moyrand

Posts: 897 | From: www.lakah-group.com | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.