my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » SH and the FLOLS system....

Author Topic: SH and the FLOLS system....
BBall
Member # 733

posted 12-11-1999 09:52 AM     Profile for BBall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a couple of questions:
Do you have to somehow activate this "magic" FLOLS window on the carrier traps? Is it a keystroke that I'm missing. I've flown a dozen or so traps and have yet to see it.
Also, has anyone posted a TM file for SH yet?

Recieved my copy here in the USA a couple of days ago, and like most, have mixed impressions. It ain't Pamela Anderson (Janes F/A-18), but it ain't Janet Reno either. Somewhere in between, and am definately having fun with it.
Thanks in advance for the info..
BBall

Obi Offiah
Member # 8

posted 12-11-1999 04:02 PM     Profile for Obi Offiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BBall:

I'am having the same problem as you. There is no key to activate it, it is supposed to activate when your on the glidepath.

Obi Offiah

Posts: 149 | From: London | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Sloth
Member # 1364

posted 12-12-1999 11:35 AM     Profile for Sloth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you all also noticeing that you can land anywhere on the deck and still stop?? sometimes gonig a foot or two off the deck...another thing how do you turn left and right on the carrier deck??? one more thing have you guys had the plane just stop right where you touched down? if someone tells me how to take screenshots i will show you all what happens to me...
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 12-12-1999 12:29 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I told you on SimHQ ... :-)

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.