my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Flight sim competition

Author Topic: Flight sim competition
falcor
Member # 1262

posted 12-06-1999 10:24 PM     Profile for falcor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am looking for those who live in the Phoenix AZ. Area who would like to attend a flight sim competition that might be held at the Fighter Museum at Falcon field. I am at present trying to interest the officials at the museum to allowing a days network competition to take place at their facility.

I envision several competition areas could be set up flying such things as Falcon4, European Air War, Microsoft Combat flight simulator, and several of the Jane’s products only limited by the number of people who wanted to attend and how much of a competition ladder could be worked in one day.

If I could present a list of the numbers of people who would like to support this kind of a competition day it might make show them the amount of interest this kind of activity might attract.

Please contact me by phone or email.

This is not any kind of commitment to attend just a kind of interest pole to try to get them interested.

Check 6

Falcor AKA John A Kennedy 480 834 6852

Posts: 12 | From: Mesa Arizona | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
shok
Member # 122

posted 12-07-1999 10:58 AM     Profile for shok   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sign me up!
(I will email you my phone and email addy when I get home.)

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.