my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Superhornet or Flanker 2? (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Superhornet or Flanker 2?
Yorkshire Tea
Member # 170

posted 12-06-1999 06:37 AM     Profile for Yorkshire Tea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tony,

Didn't Janes F15 have the Jaguar in? I seem to remember one mission where you followed 6 RAF Jags. in on a strike.

Posts: 315 | From: leeds | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
tony draper
Member # 519

posted 12-06-1999 12:28 PM     Profile for tony draper   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yorkshire you could be right.i had f15 in fact still have it somewhere,i dont no..it was one of those sims i just could not get into i think the low res graphics put me off.
it was the type of sim i should have liked, very complex,i think some thing else came out about same time did,s f22 it won the battle for my attention ,i did reload it after reading some good things about it but again could not get into it.this shows perhaps eye candy is important for first impressions, how many will take one look at ground graphics in sup/hornet and not bother going into it.i had origional falcon on amiga and it stayed on the shelf for a long time because i liked the graphics in intercepter better,needless to say i did eventualy load it up and i was hooked ps did you ever have a go on the f4 phantom sim down your way, i think it is about 100 quid a pop. be lucky....tony d

Posts: 1280 | From: england | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Phil47
Member # 658

posted 12-06-1999 12:58 PM     Profile for Phil47     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Daveb,
Nice to talk to you the other day and thanks for all the info...Hey guess what!!
At last passed the instument rating course in MS2000 after about fify attempts.LOL.
Christ!. That was bloody hard you know.
Still haven't see hide nor hair of Flanker 2 or Superhornet down these parts but am going to go into town on the weekend for a closer inspection..
Think I'll have another go at Mig alley demo again tonight. As long as I can switch off that John Wayne voice screaming." Go get him lead".Or Lee , or whatever he says..
How,s Honet coming on...Are you warming to it yet?
Phil.

Phil47
Member # 658

posted 12-06-1999 01:00 PM     Profile for Phil47     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Daveb,
Nice to talk to you the other day and thanks for all the info...Hey guess what!!
At last passed the instument rating course in MS2000 after about fify attempts.LOL.
Christ!. That was bloody hard you know.
Still haven't see hide nor hair of Flanker 2 or Superhornet down these parts but am going to go into town on the weekend for a closer inspection..
Think I'll have another go at Mig alley demo again tonight. As long as I can switch off that John Wayne voice screaming." Go get him lead".Or Lee , or whatever he says..
How,s Hornet coming on...Are you warming to it yet?
Phil.

Phil47
Member # 658

posted 12-06-1999 01:01 PM     Profile for Phil47     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blast..Posted the same message twice.Ooops, Sorry....Phil

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.