my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Whats up with USAF?

Author Topic: Whats up with USAF?
jarheadone
unregistered

posted 11-11-1999 09:40 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First let me say I love flying the A-10! I just recently completed the Warthog to the rescue campaign but the game said I failed.
While I was looking for the truck that was heading toward the helicopters the notice came up on my screen that I failed. I hit continue and found the truck just before it reached the helicopters and took it out with the cannon. Now everything is great. The downed pilot thanks everyone for saving him and everyone lives happily everafter except me. Now the helicopters are returning safely home, the F-15's have gone who knows where and it's just me and my wing man alone in the desert. I refueled the jet then wondered where the heck to go to set this bird down. After searching all over for an airport (and finding no help anywhere) I decided to set down in the desert. I have made quite a few landings in the A-10 and thought everything was going perfect when all of the sudden the plane crashed. I guess you could say the sand was too soft to land in but what other choice did I have. I wanted to complete the whole mission but the sim gave me nowhere to go. Does anybody have any light to shed on this situation?

jarhead

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.