my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Flanker2 Combatsim Rebate shipped out When?

Author Topic: Flanker2 Combatsim Rebate shipped out When?
Sleeper
unregistered

posted 11-06-1999 07:51 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Several weeks ago there was a page set up to collect people's names/addresses for shipment of Flanker 2.0. (This was the compensation for the "CD magazine" that, unfortunately, never got off the ground ... pity because I still think it was a good idea) I was wondering as to the timing of shipment/arrival to addresses in Canada. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Sleeper - [email protected]

IP: Logged
Legacy
Member # 371

posted 11-06-1999 08:32 PM     Profile for Legacy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sleeper,
I emailed Mr. Douglas Helmer regarding this matter last Monday, and I got a prompt reply on Tuesday morning. He stated that they were going to send the list to SSI/Mindscape sometimes on Wednesday (11/03/1999), and that I should see my copy arrive in NJ sometimes next week. So, if SSI/Mindscape shipped Flanker2 to all of us who signed for Combatsim magazine imediately after they got the list, your copy is already on the way. Too bad for me that I have to be in Washington, DC from Tuesday to Sunday next week when my copy will arrive.

Posts: 33 | From: Landing, NJ 07850 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Sleeper
unregistered

posted 11-07-1999 11:07 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Legacy,

Hey thanks for the information fellow flankerer! Ok so now I am going to be camped out beside my mail box for the next couple of days. ;-)

Cheers,

Sleeper over and zzzzzzzzz

IP: Logged
Legacy
Member # 371

posted 11-07-1999 03:24 PM     Profile for Legacy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sleeper,

Try no to freeze your hide outside by the mailbox over the next few days in this cold November weather. I do hope you get your copy soon. As for me, I gotta be patient a few more days until I get back from Washington, DC, but afterwards, I'll probably be in flight sim heaven.

Cheers.

Posts: 33 | From: Landing, NJ 07850 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.