my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » F15 and LB2 on TNT2 graphic cards

Author Topic: F15 and LB2 on TNT2 graphic cards
Scuro
Member # 282

posted 10-30-1999 12:42 AM     Profile for Scuro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does that combination work?
And how well?

Please let me know! I need to place my order ASAP!

I have a G400, and I must confess that the image quality is excellent. However, it won't run 2 of my favourite games.
If the TNT2 boards don't work either, I'll have to get a Voodoo 3!

Thanks to all!

Hunedog
Member # 94

posted 10-30-1999 10:46 AM     Profile for Hunedog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you have a free PCI slot add a Voodoo 2 card for Glide games(LB2 & F-15) and keep your G-400 for Direct 3D.
Posts: 516 | From: Vancouver BC Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scuro
Member # 282

posted 10-31-1999 04:06 AM     Profile for Scuro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your post.

PCI slots I still have a few, but I cannot find any V2 anymore.
Besidesr, I got a V3 3000 my friend brought me. Some of my games are GLIDE accelerated and I simply cannot scrap them. I hope the NAPALM will be an excellent product. Failure to deliver a good alternative to other competitors products, will be 3dfx's demise. They lost their credibility, as far as delivering a 'so-so'(no AGP support, no 32Bit graphics)product with the V3. And most gaming companies will not regard GLIDE as the API of choice, if they screw up on the NAPALM.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.