my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Novalogic F-16

Author Topic: Novalogic F-16
matt g
unregistered

posted 10-19-1999 05:07 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi
Does anyone who reads this board play or has played this sim? I know its not as in depth as Falcon 4.0, but being the casual simmer I am, its deep enough for me and alot of fun too!
Anyway, the problem I have is that I was on a ground attack mission and had finally survived long enough to obtain the ground target with my AGM Maverick TV missiles but the damn things wouldn't fire I had the diamond lock on them and all. As a test I later fired them in another mission without even having a target.

Can anyone help?

IP: Logged
Mariano Ciccolini
unregistered

posted 10-20-1999 12:31 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi!

I used to fly that sim too!. Lots of fun. Now I'm flying Flanker v1.x

But let's go to your question:

Sometimes when you receive enemy hits, although you survive, some systems stop working (you surely know this).

One system that may stop working is the weapons system. So, you won't be able to deliver any weapon (or just fire the cannon). I think this is what's happening to you. And that's why in another mission (without the damage) you were able to fire the mavericks.

If you have any other question you can send a mail to my personal adress:

[email protected]

Greetings!

PD : If you can, give flanker 1.x a try. Great sim!. Now that the version2 is coming to stores you will be able to have version 1.x for less than 20 U$S!

matt g
unregistered

posted 10-20-1999 05:01 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Mariano
I think you may be right! I must've taken a hit from one of those migs and it damaged my weapon sysytem. I'll try that one again.
And i'll try to find Flanker 1 also. F2.0 is looking good though, as is the 2 hornet sims due soon
Seeya

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.