my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » I have the answer to avoid Flak!

Author Topic: I have the answer to avoid Flak!
hornit18
Member # 9064

posted 02-20-2001 01:26 PM     Profile for hornit18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found a way to aviod flak!!! all you have to do is be the radio man, and tell the formation to ethier climb or decend a thouhsand feet...the flak will undershoot or over shoot, i never tryed it during the bomb run, so take your chances on that...

------------------
To Fly is to Fight!

Posts: 14 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
hornit18
Member # 9064

posted 02-20-2001 03:22 PM     Profile for hornit18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its me again....damn i love this game..its so realistic...i just flew a mission...and all my squadron fell to flak, even when i changed alt. ... but i bombed my target w/ the other squandron there...and after i released my bombs..flak hit me...my bomber started to bank to the right..so i took control and i could still manage to bring here to the English territory w/ full power...luckly i did..and when i ran out of gas...i belly landed her on a farm...(the landing gears wouldnt work)....i found out that i got the medal of honor for my actions!!!!! YYEEHHHOOOO!!!!! ok just want to share how cool the game is...cya

------------------
To Fly is to Fight!

Posts: 14 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

İ COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.