my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Taxi and Take Off

Author Topic: Taxi and Take Off
rcbarker
Member # 9076

posted 02-19-2001 08:40 PM     Profile for rcbarker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can fly missions 2-6, but cannot turn the plane during the taxi in mission one. I follow the steps on page 31 of the manual. I am using a MS Sidewinder FF and have checked game settings for the stick and the gams recognizes the Rudder "twist". Any ideas?
Posts: 4 | From: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
hornit18
Member # 9064

posted 02-19-2001 09:41 PM     Profile for hornit18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hay i used to have the same problem...i found out that you must turn off the tail wheel and the parking break...by " Shift-t , and Shift-p " And go around 5 mps on turns...
hope it helps..if i doesnt post a reply back and we'll figure it out because i have the same joystick...

------------------
To Fly is to Fight!

Posts: 14 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.