my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » GeForce2 Users-Quick Graphix Fix

Author Topic: GeForce2 Users-Quick Graphix Fix
Groucho
Member # 266

posted 02-03-2001 05:08 PM     Profile for Groucho     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some info that may be useful to GeForce2 users-
I had some initial post-patch graphics problems in B-17II...primarily "flashing" and the 3D models morphing into weird shapes. I had recently updated my VIA chipset drivers to the 4-in-1 driver patch.
I was running the released Detonator3 v6.31 drivers on the video card.
Updating the GF2 drivers to the "Leak of the Week" Det3 v6.50 available at http://www.reactorcritical.com fixed all of that.
Worked for me, and I thought I'd pass it on.

------------------
Bob "Groucho" Marks
"Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones."
-Major Kong, USAF/SAC
(As played by Slim Pickens in "Dr. Strangelove")

Posts: 530 | From: Bakersfield, CA, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
soldano
Member # 3048

posted 02-16-2001 09:22 AM     Profile for soldano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am to upgrade to a soyo mobo 6vba133 with the Via Apollo 133 chipset.-
Should I have to install the updated Via drivers you mention ?.- I think the 4 -1 drivers include a AGP4 X upgrade, should it make my motherboard which supports only AGP 1X 2X support now 4X ?.-

Posts: 53 | From: Buenos Aires.- Argentina | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.