my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Hamburg mission

Author Topic: Hamburg mission
Desmo
Member # 7531

posted 01-06-2001 11:26 AM     Profile for Desmo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anybody flown the Hamburg historical mission yet? They early morning sky is the most beautiful I have ever seen in a sim. All the various light reflections on the planes as they turn during the join formation procedure. The yellow glow around the prop blades in the sun, all the shadows of the trees and hedges and the cloud shadows on the ground. Waaaaa, such a romantic picture and then thinking ahead of the job and what might happen to the crew. I'm getting shivers along my back like never before, what a blast.

Desmo

colt51
Member # 8207

posted 01-06-2001 07:24 PM     Profile for colt51   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I finished all of Hamburg missions, unless we will still have to go there for the Harbor. I believe it took me 3 times over Hamburg for 3 different set of missions.

The biggest challange are the fighters and Initial Flak.

Piece of Advise, on your engress, make sure before entering a flak area to change formation's altitude at least 3 thousand for higher than your current.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.