my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Bye Gentlemans...had a great time with all of u.

Author Topic: Bye Gentlemans...had a great time with all of u.
RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-29-2000 02:55 PM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there!
well, Csim is worth the $ Doug is asking for-thats not even questionable. I'm also "rich" enough to afford it...

BUT like many others said, its not the same when u life somewhere else than in the US.

without credit card and check, the hassle of a money order, and the tons of fews it brings with it, are to much for me.

I really fear that this will kill a lot of important people here, and Csim will no more be what it was.

anyway, best of luck to all of ya, Doug, thank u for the great time I had on ur site.

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 12-29-2000 05:44 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like the two of us will be heading over to Bombs-away after all.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
bisher
Member # 6678

posted 12-29-2000 06:18 PM     Profile for bisher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, it's been a slice, i have gotten a lot more out of games thanks to this site, geez.

i dont know if i will be back.

thanks for the great forums, reviews, banters, etc, etc.

bisher
=(

Posts: 56 | From: brandon, manitoba, canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
pops
Member # 129

posted 12-31-2000 11:04 AM     Profile for pops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Certainly this is a personal choice. I have elected to go the other way and show some support for a service that I use quite often.

I am on the otherside though, as far as "pay for play" goes. I have listened to many good arguments in favor of it, but it just doesn't feel right. So I surely understand where you guys may be coming from. Cheers!

Posts: 52 | From: Edgewood, Kentucky USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
colt51
Member # 8207

posted 01-01-2001 04:59 PM     Profile for colt51   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, guys.

I work for internet based company. I am Executive Sales manager (www.sitescape.com). I know for a fact how much it costs to have such a web site and we are all benefiting from it for our own fun and liking.

I for one have been visiting this site at least now for a full year, and found it only very entertaining and educational for my fun.

I will support this site for all that I can and for how ever long I can, and trust me sooner or later other sites will follow or they will be history.

LiveOne
Member # 7198

posted 01-03-2001 07:55 AM     Profile for LiveOne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I too am going to support this site by paying the nominal fee that they are asking for. You don't get very much for free these days, and if you do, it's usually crap! The folks at CombatSim.com have given all that anyone could have expected them to give, and a heck of a lot more. I'm kind of glad that now I can give something back to them. I also am of the opinion that more and more sites are going to go this route as they grow, so why not support the site that you've been a part of?

Anyway, that's my two cents worth. Now where's that copy of Silent Hunter II? LOL

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.