my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » I really need help guys

Author Topic: I really need help guys
Ed B
Member # 8413

posted 12-23-2000 01:08 PM     Profile for Ed B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got the game today, and the graphics a BEAUTIFUL, but For some reason, I cant control ANYTHING!!!!! I try to shoot the guns, nothing. I try and fly the beauty, nothing responds. HELP!
As of now I have to go to work, but if any of you all have the same problem and have fixed it, let me know. The game recognises my coolie hat on my stick, but I cant get the actual stick to do anything. Also, ALL of my crew are invisible. When I highlight them, all I see is the whites out line. Plus, when I am viewing from thw outside, I can see the bomb racks and the bottom of the top turret when I and looking up at it. Also, where do I acces the files to modify them?
I really like this game. I waited in agony to get a good computer and then 9 more months for thw game to come out. PLease Help!

------------------
Combat planes dont fly! They glide with style!

Osprey46
Member # 8832

posted 12-23-2000 01:18 PM     Profile for Osprey46   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure about your graphic problems(probably driver\DX related)
But as for control did you Hit the M key to disable computer control? Bottom right of the screen you will see a symbol one of a monitor for computer controlled, and a hand if you're controlling it.
The same applies for all crew positions. Everytime you change positions you have to take control by hitting the M key.
Also for taxiing, make sure you release the parking brake, and the tail wheel brake
(shift+P,and shift+T, respectivelly)
The interface and front end of this game is a bit clunky but once you get the hang of it, its ok!

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.