my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » MPS/Wayward blew it!!!

Author Topic: MPS/Wayward blew it!!!
Nostalgic
Member # 7134

posted 12-23-2000 12:08 AM     Profile for Nostalgic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone who has flown the cotton candy sim, WWII FIGHTERS (JANE'S EA) knows exactly what I am talking about here. The music in that game is set perfectly. It is from the era of the setting of the game. The "Big Band" sound is prevalent and it sets the mood.

However, The producers (not the hard working people who put in the real work but the hairbrained dimwitts who make the decisions based on flawed self serving data) of B17 blew it. The musical score is more fitting of a soap opera commercial seguay than a WWII game. I don't know who said this originally, but they are oh so right, "The devil is in the details". Little things like this make games alot more fun and entertaining. lets not forget that that is the point of a game, fun and entertainment.

Other than this, now that I have figured out all the things that they dont tell you in the manual, its a damn fine game.

N.

P.S. Omigosh... flying without a hud!!! There is life outside of Falcon 4.0

Posts: 5 | From: Racine | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.