my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » hi all, can someone please direct me to a site where i can get a online manual ...

Author Topic: hi all, can someone please direct me to a site where i can get a online manual ...
dcruz1975
Member # 8807

posted 12-21-2000 04:47 AM     Profile for dcruz1975   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a online manual for this game?

thanks

Posts: 3 | From: brisbane,queensland,australia | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
nimrod
Member # 4829

posted 12-21-2000 04:56 AM     Profile for nimrod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi,

...in a little while, responses will be arriving with the assumption that your copy is a pirated one, just a warning dude

Posts: 20 | From: philippines | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-21-2000 05:13 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh no, we wont do that..we arent so harsh .

Have u ever wondered how it is to step on a landmine? If I guess right, U will stop wondering within the next days if u dont explain WTF u need a online manual.

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jordi
Member # 2937

posted 12-21-2000 05:16 AM     Profile for Jordi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sure if you write nicely to Hasbro explaining that there was no manual in the boxed version you bought online or at the store they will gladly ship you another one.

Jordi

StevieK2
Member # 8733

posted 12-21-2000 06:19 AM     Profile for StevieK2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flamebait, pure and simple. Yawn.
Yak man
Member # 8785

posted 12-21-2000 08:14 AM     Profile for Yak man   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe! i have my popcorn ready, sitting down comfortibly....this will be a nice show.
Trust me kid, delete that post ASAP.
I get a feeling you have a warez or burnt copy.
cheers, luke

Posts: 20 | From: Darwin, NT, Australia | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
harrypat
Member # 8094

posted 12-21-2000 09:04 AM     Profile for harrypat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the address for the online manual is:
www.idiotcdburnerguy.com

Posts: 58 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-21-2000 09:18 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ups, that URL did not work..

try www.buythegame.com it might help sometimes.

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Enthor
Member # 309

posted 12-21-2000 09:44 AM     Profile for Enthor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What you need a manual for?

All it does is tell you all the features that are supposed to work that don't generally work anyhow.

------------------

Posts: 51 | From: Houston, Tx. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Thomas AV8R Spann
Member # 2732

posted 12-21-2000 12:50 PM     Profile for Thomas AV8R Spann   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BUCK UP SON,

YOU PLAY, YOU PAY

PIRATING IS STEALING, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

THIS IS A MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR AS TO WHY THERE ARE FEWER AN FEWER SIM DEVELOPERS. SIMS ARE NOT HIGH PROFIT MARGIN, SO EVERY COPY SOLD COUNTS TO THIER SURVIVAL.

NOW IF YOU HAVE THE CD AND ITS UNIQUE REG NUMBER, THEN REGISTER THE GAME AND ASK NICELY FOR A MANUAL.

ELSE, DONT EXPECT US PAYING CUSTOMERS TO BE ACCOMPLICES IN SOFTWARE THEFT.

Shockwave
Member # 6069

posted 12-21-2000 01:44 PM     Profile for Shockwave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dcruz1975:
a online manual for this game?

thanks

In the spirit of the holidays, I'll be kind...

If your copy is legit and had no manual, I would recommend packing up the whole game and return it to the store and explain to them your box contained no manual.

If you have a priated version, don't expect any help from anyone here. I think the consensus here is all pirates can just go to [email protected]@!....

Posts: 33 | From: Jackson, NJ, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
SPOT
Member # 453

posted 12-21-2000 04:25 PM     Profile for SPOT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No manual online but I found one at CompUsa for 49.99 and they threw in an extra CD.
Jo Killer
Member # 8645

posted 12-22-2000 11:31 AM     Profile for Jo Killer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice one SPOT...

Jo

Posts: 2 | From: Porto, Portugal | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wasp
Member # 3002

posted 12-22-2000 03:01 PM     Profile for Wasp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funny thing that, when I opened my box, there was a manual in it !
Mind you I did buy it, perhaps it's a "buying" thing.
Mind you, paying for a game is no guarantee that it will work.
Regards
Wasp

------------------
Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem.
The one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.
Virgil's Aeneid
http://www.raf123uk.co.uk/

Posts: 565 | From: Letchworth, Herts,England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
SPOT
Member # 453

posted 12-22-2000 03:15 PM     Profile for SPOT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaaah Wasp - so you have succumbed to temptation. Different kettle of fish, this. No?

'and now we open these secret letters to
reveal matters both deep and dangerous.'

or words to that effect from
Henry V (Shakespeare flavor)

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.