my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » "N" KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Author Topic: "N" KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
bighead111
Member # 3318

posted 12-20-2000 08:45 AM     Profile for bighead111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi There,

Sorry I don't want to annoy you a lot, and I knew this has been on and on for a while. But because I am so annoyed, I have to ask how many people out there couldn't get your Fu*CKING "N" key working when you trying to adjust the drift. How long will it take to see the reaction from the Norden sight, 10 mins or 30 mins???????????? I couldn't. Don't tell me to hold "N" key while to move the joystick please(I am stupid, but not that stupid)!! I certainly did!!!, But nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is $%&&$"^&(( going on?????? My fault or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 299 | From: london | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Su-27
Member # 7566

posted 12-20-2000 09:22 PM     Profile for Su-27   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I just got the game last night, but I am advancing quickly (you should see how accurate I bomb ). Ok, once you enter search mode (shift-K) and goto the general area of the target you exit search mode (shift-k) the bomber should turn towards the target (considering you put it on autopilot!!!). Then the drift mode comes up, you can move the joystick up and down to adjust your bomb path and HOLD "N" and move the joystick left and right in taps, (usally 1 or 2 taps per degree) the results WILL NOT be instantaneous so be patient, then the usual wait and the the bombs release.

HAPPY BOMBING!!!

I'm off to bomb the hell out of Brest Harbor (again)

------------------
Best regards,
Su-27

Posts: 223 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.