my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » about the sound, please read !!!

Author Topic: about the sound, please read !!!
Flament
Member # 8725

posted 12-17-2000 04:05 PM     Profile for Flament   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all

i did something not so good, i downloaded the warez version but i was planning on bying the full game tomorrow, it's almost midnight here in belgium so you will have to answer this very quick please !!!

in the version i downloaded i don't hear any intercom-sound, nobody yells like :
"Bandits, 6 o'clock low", i this in the full game, the intercom-voice-sound-thingy.

and, if you take a look inside the bomber you don't see the crew standing at there guns, is this a game-bug or is it because of that stupid warez-version??

i am going to buy the full game but i wonna be sure that these 2 things are available in the full version? can anyone help me please !!???

Lightning.66
Member # 8321

posted 12-17-2000 04:56 PM     Profile for Lightning.66     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,
Dont worry too much, I also took down the Warez version to see if the sim was good,

I liked it enough to buy the original, and Yes, there isnt any intercom sounds in the Warez Rip, But it works perfectly in the Full Original, You're gonna LOVE this game, Believe me, it will take a while but you'll love it...

------------------
Check Six....It might be me!

[This message has been edited by Lightning.66 (edited 12-17-2000).]

Posts: 39 | From: Trollhattan, Sweden | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Flament
Member # 8725

posted 12-17-2000 04:57 PM     Profile for Flament   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nobody?

man, i gotta know

Flament
Member # 8725

posted 12-17-2000 05:12 PM     Profile for Flament   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you very much

/me turns my turret to check six but there's nobody there !

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.