my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Key command ????

Author Topic: Key command ????
Laphter
Member # 2013

posted 12-17-2000 02:11 PM     Profile for Laphter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't read the whole manual yet so sorry if this is a dumb question!

I know there is a keystroke I can program on my joystick that will jump me to the station where the fighting is rather than dbl clking on the red text, but I can't find it! I thought it was shft-l but no joy!

Verification of ownership - US ver pg 56 top of pg = Mech***** F*l*

Thanks for any help!!!

Posts: 208 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
McCudden
Member # 4526

posted 12-17-2000 02:36 PM     Profile for McCudden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have to press shift+H when there is red text from the crew station showing,you only get a few seconds.Otherwise press the numerical keys to switch as normal.

Your owner's verification is top of page 55 in the UK version

------------------
"Yes,Sir..these helicopters have skis in case it's snowing when you land"

Posts: 81 | From: Perth,Scotland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Laphter
Member # 2013

posted 12-17-2000 04:44 PM     Profile for Laphter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks!!!
Security sure is tight around here huh???

Posts: 208 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
McCudden
Member # 4526

posted 12-17-2000 06:24 PM     Profile for McCudden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piracy paranoia is rife in most fora around the net.Publishing the most mundane of keystrokes on a public forum (especially here) can leave you open to a torrent of verbal abuse.

Best thing is,the eejits with the warez versions have probably got PDF files of the manual supplied by the neighbourhood cracking group...figure it out

There are some who think that people with the warez version of a game for some reason need a CD crack....I'm tired of paranoia and have no objection in helping someone like yourself who supplies voluntarily some vague proof of ownership.The game is on general release now and those who will pirate it have done so already.

------------------
"Yes,Sir..these helicopters have skis in case it's snowing when you land"

Posts: 81 | From: Perth,Scotland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
hankmc
Member # 8529

posted 12-17-2000 07:23 PM     Profile for hankmc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tried assigning a stick button to that function assuming it was listed as action view but I think that is the window view as it does not seem to work. Has anyone had any success with that?

I cannot beat the clock with a mouse click or SH/H when the red text comes up.

Hank

Posts: 81 | From: NJ USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.