Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » WARNING! WARNING !

Author Topic: WARNING! WARNING !
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-04-2000 02:12 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
THIS GAME REQUIRES ADVANCED KNOWLEGE OF THE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM, AND PERSONAL COMPUTER HARDWARE. THIS GAME SOMETIMES REQUIRES END USER INTERVENTION IN THE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM, AND IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH ALL PC HARDWARE, NOT LIMITED TOO BUT INCLUDING SOUNDCARDS, GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR CARDS, AND CD/DVD ROM DRIVES.
FURTHER, THE DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER IN NO WAY WARRANTY THE FUNCTIONING OF THIS SOFTWARE ON ANY PARTICULAR PERCONAL COMPUTER, AND ARE UNDER NO TO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE TO CORRECT ANY DIFFICULTIES.

Posts: 570 | From: Graham WA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kitridge
Member # 8285

posted 12-04-2000 02:22 PM     Profile for Kitridge   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Is this what you do for a living?
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 12-04-2000 02:36 PM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jesus christ man-have you lost the plot or what!
You appear to be having a "tantrum" plummerx
Grow UP and stop acting like a child!

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-04-2000 02:38 PM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey, the old plummerx is back...and louder than ever before.

Whats wrong, okay, u had some good points, u had some nice ideas...and I was hardly trying to come along with u. But now
SHUT UP! AND CUT IT OFF!

You ruin the image of the game and the developers. Thats something u could be brought to court for...(at least here in austria)

And to the other people reading this posts:

Do not believe this full text, there are some issues with that game, but it is definitly not so bad, and not so unsupported like he makes it sound it is. He seems to be kind of a balck/white thinker, if the game is not completley perect, than it must be completley bad...

Plummerx, once again: Stop Bulls*it of this sice, u are ruining the image of sim and wayward. Sometimes it looks like u are working for another software house traing to kill WW.

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 12-04-2000 02:46 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
plummerx,

Here's what I was going to say:

Throttle back on the rhetoric please. We encourage differing points of view, but your histrionics are annoying even those who enjoy a good debate.

Then I saw your "HAZZBRO NAZI's" remark and I very nearly banned you on that account alone. So, consider yourself on my watch list and please try to temper your remarks or I will ban you.

------------------
Douglas Helmer
Forum Administrator
[email protected]

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Zurawski
Member # 157

posted 12-04-2000 02:50 PM     Profile for Zurawski   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ya know...

If you don't understand or at least have a basic understanding of "computers"...

...One really should reconsider the choosing of PC gaming as thier chosen hobby!

I think it goes with saying that virtually "all" high-end simulations require "some" smattering of tweaking.

*sigh*...

Amazing what a few delusions of grandure and a self-induced crusade can do for ones general disposition...

Posts: 117 | From: Milwaukee, WI., USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Kitridge
Member # 8285

posted 12-04-2000 03:08 PM     Profile for Kitridge   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Zurawski,

"Amazing what a few delusions of grandure and a self-induced crusade can do for ones general disposition..."

Well said

kverdon
Member # 347

posted 12-04-2000 03:50 PM     Profile for kverdon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING
THIS TOPIC IS FULL OF HOTAIR AND BS

Posts: 145 | From: Tigard, Oregon USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ads
Member # 8382

posted 12-04-2000 04:07 PM     Profile for Ads   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No it does'nt you complete muppet!!

Someone pass him his teddy, he appears to have thrown it out of the cot!!

Ads

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.