Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Plummerx...

Author Topic: Plummerx...
Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-03-2000 01:30 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Okay, so the guy is a tad bit annoying. Hell, he makes a good point. you buy a program and expect it to ATLEAST run. At the same time, I'm not about to pass judgement on the folks at Wayward. I feel like they have done everything that could have been done, given the circumstances. Now, there is a seperate set of cirsumstances that need to be addressed. After all, the game has been released, and it has been nothing but trouble for some people. (Notice I said SOME) So Wayward gets stuck in between the consumers and Hasbro? It's clear that B17-2 didnt make the compatability lab BEFORE release. That's a bummer.....FORGET ABOUT IT, ALREADY. So they get together over 27 pots of coffee and do three all-nighters to come up with a half assed patch that solves half of the problems. What will you say then? Give the folks over there a little time. Data collection? Plummerx railing on Wayward sounds like he wants a patch tomorrow so he can run out and order the game. Get off of it. Did I purchase the game? answer, YES. I'm looking forward to playing it as soon as it lands in my mailbox courtesy of LimeyMail. I'll follow the read-me file and spin it up. If there are problems, I'll let them be heard in a civilized manner. Enough said about that..Happy freakin Holidays....

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger214 (edited 12-03-2000).]

Posts: 32 | From: Parker, Co, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-03-2000 01:38 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gunslinger214:
[B]Okay, so the guy is a tad bit annoying. Hell, he makes a good point. you buy a program and expect it to ATLEAST run. At the same time, I'm not about to pass judgement on the folks at Wayward. I feel like they have done everything that could have been done, given the circumstances. Now, there is a seperate set of cirsumstances that need to be addressed. After all, the game has been released, and it has been nothing but trouble for some people. (Notice I said SOME) So Wayward gets stuck in between the consumers and Hasbro? It's clear that B17-2 didnt make the compatability lab BEFORE release. That's a bummer.....FORGET ABOUT IT, ALREADY. So they get together over 27 pots of coffee and do three all-nighters to come up with a half assed patch that solves half of the problems. What will you say then? Give the folks over there a little time. Data collection? Plummerx railing on Wayward sounds like he wants a patch tomorrow so he can run out and order the game. Get off of it. Did I purchase the game? answer, YES. I'm looking forward to playing it as soon as it lands in my mailbox courtesy of LimeyMail. I'll follow the read-me file and spin it up. If there are problems, I'll let them be heard in a civilized manner. If the problem cannot be resolved in a civilized manner, I'll be sure to send it back as a flaming pille of rubble. I'm not against what you are preaching, PlummerX. You have made plenty of valid points. However, it seems like you want something done RIGHT NOW. Things don't happen that way.. Enough said about that..Happy freakin Holidays....

Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-03-2000 01:42 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
sorry for the double post..
Johnkur38
Member # 7729

posted 12-03-2000 01:43 AM     Profile for Johnkur38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Very well put....
Posts: 64 | From: Springfield,Or,USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 02:22 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I don't want a patch tomorrow so I can run out and order it. It's been on order from gamestop for some time now.

There is a need for urgency when hasbro is involved.
At the release of Gunship, hasbro left wide open the possibility of a patch, and sent it's minions out to fool gunship owners into thinking that this would be so, and to sell more copies based on a fully functional Gunship, and it's sister, M-1 tank platoon which was to integrate with the helo sim. Hasbro NEVER intended a patch for gunship, and KILLED the tank sim as well. I have stated before my prediction that if there is no substantial patch, or firm commitment (this means that no doubt exists, or adverse interpretation could be made)before the U.S. release of B-17II, you can kiss ANY fixes goodbye.
THIS PREORDER CAN AND WILL BE CANCELLED IF THE PATCH IS NOT FORTHCOMING.
As far as data are concerned, it's pathetic that UK sim enthusiasts have to put up with this nationwide beta. Are you REALLY telling us the Hasbro internal beta MISSED COMPLETLY ALL OF THESE PROBLEMS?
If so, I seriously suggest giving the folks at ibeta a ring up. I'm sure they would do a nice job for s decent fee.

[This message has been edited by plummerx (edited 12-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by plummerx (edited 12-03-2000).]

Posts: 570 | From: Graham WA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-03-2000 02:48 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Plummerx -

Quite the myopian. You were quick to get off a few blasts on the fellas at Wayward. Now it's a Hasbro conspiracy. It's apparent that you have had some bad experiences with Hasbro i.e. Gunship. With that said, I must ask. WHY THE HELL DID YOU PURCHASE B17-2?
I'm not following...vectors? How about a D/F steer?

JV_44 Wilder
Member # 7646

posted 12-03-2000 03:48 AM     Profile for JV_44 Wilder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Just you keep plugging away Plummerx m8...we all know that this game was rushed through to get hasbro some capital and to free up wayward for other projects..The only way there will be a patch for this game is if we;who have gameplay issues keep shouting...with a patch to resolve ctd's and the graphics stutter this game will be great..without a patch and it will continue to be a crying shame.

Ignore the insults and flames Plummerx you're doing the right thing..this genre will die if people keep releasing unfinished/untested products and no-one says anything.

If B17 2 was released as a wargame with some flightsim elements then maybe you could understand its failings but this was heralded as the great saviour of flightsims and it ain't...yet :-)

------------------
Tonight we drink...For tomorrow we ride on fresh horses!

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 04:10 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Gunslinger, your draw is quick. Sadly. your aim is lacking.
I have not purchased B-17II. The order is not charged to me until the product ships. Left unfixed, it will never ship to me I assure you.
Unfortunatly, at the moment, Wayward are speaking for B-17II, not hasbro. As I realize that hasbro are truly in charge, I am simply switching the frame of reference to Hasbro. The vast bulk of my future remarks about B-17II will be directed at Hasbro. If Wayward chooses to act as hasbro's mouthpiece (in my view) then I will direct my comments to them.
Them that has the money has the power. Hasbro has the money.
Wayward discloses precious little about itself, it's relationship with hasbro, or it's new owners, rage. At this point I am unsure if there is internal warfare between hasbro and wayward. I am going to let the wayward situation play out a little. Hasbro however, will get no quarter from me. They are slimy, sleazy, no goodniks, who deserve the worst the gaming community can dish out.
Now Barney Fife, put your 1 bullet back in your pocket, sit down and relax.

plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 04:17 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Wilder, if we don't see some movement soon ( a week to 10 days), I will expand this battle to every sim site, game site, fan site, I can. Additionally, I have compiled an E-mail list of major gaming site and game magazine editors, which I WILL post on my own website, and ask all those with problems to write them and have the please help save B-17II.
Maybe a few dozen magazine and website editors asking hasbro what the friggin deal is will get their attention.
Does anybody here doubt I will do it? Good. I didn't think so.

Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-03-2000 05:24 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Good for you Plummerx. My sympathies go to Wayward...it must suck to realise your bed partner is a dirty whore.

Copy protection, at ANY price, and f**k the customer.

Posts: 226 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 05:33 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Imagin that siggi. Copy protection schemes in and of themselves have been known to cause problems. Sure did for panzer Elite. Wings had to patch the freakin copy protection.
The publishers should learn. The crackers will defeat the booby traps sooner or later. Thats THEIR gaming fun. And the warez pirates are already doing their thing. The can never, and will never be stopped, so it's up to us not to give in to them, and buy the game because we like it. And we will are encouraged to do right by the publishers, by them not screwing us. And it's none of the publishers business if we want to not have to put in the cd.

Hertston
Member # 7363

posted 12-03-2000 05:51 AM     Profile for Hertston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
While PlummerX probably has guessed by now I disagree with with him on a lot of things, we certainly have common ground here.

The copy protection used is a so called European "standard" and it SUCKS. Every game now released has boards with people complaining they cannot get the software to run because it won't recognise their (otherwise completely satisfactory) CD/DVD drive. The best example recently has been the otherwise excellent "Sudden Strike". Although a patch was soon released that solved a lot of the problems, most people with the option had already taken it back.

Hasbro - a simple fact: YOU WILL LOSE FAR MORE SALES FROM RETURNS FOR THIS REASON THAN YOU EVER WILL FROM PIRACY. It's that simple. One day, they, and the other publishers might shed their paranoia and get the message.

Posts: 246 | From: Torpoint, Cornwall, UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jordi
Member # 2937

posted 12-03-2000 06:15 AM     Profile for Jordi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What is your definition of Movement ?

A Patched released within your 10 day guideline ?

The questions is how long is EACH Person willing to WAIT and LET THEM FIX THE PROBLEMS. The majority ( I feel - you may feel differently ) that have it working can afford to wait longer than those that cannot get it to run ( 10% or so in my book ).

I would rather they take as much time needed to put out a Patch than RUSH a patch out that may fix some problems but could in fact BREAK Some more parts of the game with out thurough Patch TESTING.

In your eyes the 2-3 months of TESTING they did was not enough. Do you think 10 days is enough to FIX those identified problems ?

Jordi

quote:
Originally posted by plummerx:
Wilder, if we don't see some movement soon ( a week to 10 days), I will expand this battle to every sim site, game site, fan site, I can. Additionally, I have compiled an E-mail list of major gaming site and game magazine editors, which I WILL post on my own website, and ask all those with problems to write them and have the please help save B-17II.
Maybe a few dozen magazine and website editors asking hasbro what the friggin deal is will get their attention.
Does anybody here doubt I will do it? Good. I didn't think so.

Laphter
Member # 2013

posted 12-03-2000 06:22 AM     Profile for Laphter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Good points all around!

Since we know the problem is Hasbro let's say we as a "Sim community" rise up out of the BS reputation some of us have earned for the sim flying genre and SUPPORT Wayward in their efforts to patch this sim!!

Yes, I know Hasbro sucks, but since we've identified the problem as being Hasbro why don't we try HELPING Wayward by making CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions and recommendations and maybe we'll end up with the product Wayward was dreaming of to begin with!!!

Try reading the threads over at SimHQ in the Steel Beast section. That game looks like a vintage 1995 product but the simmers who love tanks realised what a diamond in the rough it was and rallied behind it. AND NO, I am not putting these 2 sims in the same catagory, Shrapnel games=support Hasbro=Doohh. But we as a group can help move this sim along which is what we want right??

My point is that from what I've read there is a ton of potential in B-17II so let's work together to get it fixed and forget Hasbro, they won't be doing sims anymore anyway!!! I believe Wayward deserves credit and a chance to continue their work without Flaming arrows flying all around!

"Stepping down off my Soapbox and falling on my arse after stepping on a Banana peel left behind by some troll!!"

Posts: 208 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-03-2000 09:47 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by plummerx:
Gunslinger, your draw is quick. Sadly. your aim is lacking.
I have not purchased B-17II. The order is not charged to me until the product ships. Left unfixed, it will never ship to me I assure you.
Unfortunatly, at the moment, Wayward are speaking for B-17II, not hasbro. As I realize that hasbro are truly in charge, I am simply switching the frame of reference to Hasbro. The vast bulk of my future remarks about B-17II will be directed at Hasbro. If Wayward chooses to act as hasbro's mouthpiece (in my view) then I will direct my comments to them.
Them that has the money has the power. Hasbro has the money.
Wayward discloses precious little about itself, it's relationship with hasbro, or it's new owners, rage. At this point I am unsure if there is internal warfare between hasbro and wayward. I am going to let the wayward situation play out a little. Hasbro however, will get no quarter from me. They are slimy, sleazy, no goodniks, who deserve the worst the gaming community can dish out.
Now Barney Fife, put your 1 bullet back in your pocket, sit down and relax.

The order is not charged to until it ships? So there was never any intent to purchase the game? Riiiiight. Wow, a one man crusade for truth and justice in the software gaming industry. I can see the trickle of urine running down the leg of hasbro as I'm sure the fear your wraith..

And as far as the Barney Fife line...that showed very little intellect or wit. I think we can leave the personal attacks out of this. If I get under your skin that bad, just ignore me..

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger214 (edited 12-03-2000).]

RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-03-2000 10:40 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

(Without Words)

Oh, I forgot to ask: Will there be a movie version of "plummerx and the last crusade", subtitle " a man and his keyboard against the evil" (played by hasbro)

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 12:36 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jordi, at this point Wayward will only grudgingly admit there are problems at all, much less serious ones.
I define movement as
1. An unqualified admission that there ar some serious problems with the code.
2. A firm unequivocal and very public commitment by hasbro to fix at least the stability related problems.

plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-03-2000 12:42 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
So, gunslinger, do you agree there are serious stability issues with the game or not? Or is it really you intent to post empty words?
And colonel.
I urge you to Never read consumer reports.
Never drive a car newer than an edsel
Never question the safety or functionality of ANY product.
Have plenty of Life insurance and cash. You will need both. In your world, consumers get ripped off happily and die early.

Unknown Soldier
Member # 7288

posted 12-03-2000 01:08 PM     Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
plummerX,

Your still not worth my time, however, I will share some words of wisdom from my CO:

"You get more bee's with honey."

Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-04-2000 01:53 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Plummerx - You may recall that I agreed with much of what you were saying from the very beginning. I simply have a hard time figuring out why Wayward has any obligation to you personally if you don't have a firm order on the game. I'm not sure why you are so hell bent on this game being fixed if you have had such bad experiences with Hasbro before. I will agree that the game has some stability issues. It seems that certain hardware combinations yield most of the problems. I think the variables need to be tested, and subsequently fixed. With that said, you can call my words "empty" as much as you want. Simple fact of the matter is, I've anwered all of your questions. But you have come up with very few answers to the questions that I have posed to you. Most of your answers seem a bit hollow in my book. Just an observation. Like I said, I've pretty much agreed with you for the most part...

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger214 (edited 12-04-2000).]

plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-04-2000 02:18 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ok GS, I'll try my best to honestly asnwer youre question.
At this point, Wayward is merely an extension of hasbro.
Hasbro Is a corperation, at the pleasure of the secreatary of state in which it's articals of incorperation are filed.
As a U.S. corperation, it is obligated to abide by the law in this country, and the laws of each and every state in which it does business.
hasbro is also a publicly traded entity, subject to rules set forth by the SEC, DISCLOSURE being one.
Hasbro are obligated ay all times to deliver a safe product, and one that functions as intended.
Also, the item must function as ADVERTISED. In terms of hard claims at least.
Failure to do so sets them in viloation of various sections of code both state and federal.
Now you may ask why action has never been brought against a game publisher.
Simple. We the consumer let them get away with it.
As the gaming industry continues to grow, and it becomes more of a pastime, more money is spent by consumers and made by publishers, the likelyhood of action becomes greater.
In short, any corperation in the united States is under obligation to the entire public. As a gamer, my interest in games. If I were a skier, who paid for a set of skis that were faulty or in no way performed as advertised, I would return them yes, but I would also inform the state attorney general's office consumer affairs division of the false advertisment.
Why do such laws exist? to protect you from the unscrupulous.
B-17II released in the U.S.,in it's current state, would be fraud in my view, as only those on a very few boards like this one would have enough information to make an informed choice.
So lets say that a case could not be made.
In this instance I am just reinforcing the FACT that many are having problems, and the FACT that hasbro have in the past not supported their product.
If B-17II is as good as advertised, and runs as advertised, word would get out. But it has problems. So that word is getting out instead.
Why is it that so many wish for the truth to be hidden? Socked away and smotherd with platitudes? I dunno. I don't care really.

Gunslinger214
Member # 8208

posted 12-04-2000 02:38 AM     Profile for Gunslinger214   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
That's all I was looking for. Your points are valid, no doubt. And while I'm sure you will disagree, I feel that your argument as a whole would hold more water if you owned the game. Your main argument seems to be one of United States consumer law. I wonder how many courts would touch the issue..??

plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-04-2000 03:01 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
GS, the courts are already involved, check the thread "a good read"
RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-04-2000 03:18 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Plummerx, ur guess is wrong...I have not plenty of money, I read cunsomer reports, and I drive a realtivly new car (I cant even get an edsel here )

I had a lot of fights regarding hardware parts, Hifi Equipment, Software, and I can proudly say, I nearly never got ripped of by any corporation. I tend to get what I want and it works.

Its not the fact that I live in a world where all corporations are holy, and never ever do any Bullsh**.

But for me, I start my crusade not before I actual have problems with them.
I dont go out and tell everybody that Renault (French Car) is a fu** 'cause they had to recall 4.000 models of "Clio".
My Renault Car is running fine.

Far more, i wouldnt go out on the street and blame them loudly for how bad the are if I'm actualy driving a VW and they dont own me anything. U got that comparison?

In other words, my troubles I have with u are close to the question gusnlinger had for u. If u dont even OWN the game, why this 1000+ post crusade against evil developers?

They guys who actually have problems with the game are sure able to name there wishes for themself, and if they need support from the whole simmers community, give us a call, and here we go.

But I for myself dont like if anybody comes in unrequested and playes the mouthpiece for all B-17II owners, without even having the game. It makes me feeling like u think they can't handle that themself or without u...I'm sure they are not dumb childrens who needs a caring mother.

I think, thats the final explain of the problems I have with u. I dont like to be bemothered from a guy I didn't call for.

I Howdy Ragtag!
I Some more wildcats to follow up plz?
I Hehe
I
I
I
V

[This message has been edited by RSColonel_131st (edited 12-04-2000).]

Ragtag_131st
Member # 8195

posted 12-04-2000 03:52 AM     Profile for Ragtag_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Totally agree.
If you don't own the game, shut up

Aslan
Member # 3902

posted 12-04-2000 04:03 AM     Profile for Aslan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Why do I get the feeling if I write to tell PlummerX to grow up that this thread will just go on and on?

I thought about making a few remarks on your emails but it's just a total waste of time.

------------------
"Quote me" - me.

http:\\phanx.iuma.com

Posts: 49 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-04-2000 04:19 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It's clear to me that the majority of gamers are more than happy to bend over and invite hasblo to sink the corporate shaft ever deeper.

Plummerx, angry gamer trying to educate his fellow simmers as to the ways of hasblo.

Hasblo, micky-mouse PC-gaming company who consistently punt bugged code and then refuse to support it.

Seems to be some kind of peculiar mind-set at work here, where common gamers are prepared to spend inordinant amounts of energy defending hasblo and abusing Plummerx. What is hasblo's crime? Gunshite for one. What is Plummerx' crime? Posting mere words on this board.

I bet hasblo have a great time coming here and reading this shite. "Hey guys, go read the forums...Nixon was wrong, we CAN fool all of the people all of the time!"

Posts: 226 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-04-2000 05:26 AM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi's dedication is the prime example of how some of the lesser intellects go out of their way to ignore fact and attack the messenger.
He has studiously followed waywards advice.
He has spent a ton of time and effort juggling hardware and searching for fixes.
He has been 100 percent supportive of the game and wayward.
But let him say one negative thing, one comment or two that do not toe the line of the HAZBRO NAZI'S propaganda machine, and he is torn to shreds. Never mind that he speaks THE TRUTH.

RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-04-2000 05:46 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
original posted by PlummerX

...the line of the HAZBRO NAZI'S propaganda machine

u are getting a bit deep, ey?

plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 12-04-2000 01:41 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Heil HAZZBRO!
And the hell with it's einsatzgruppen.

Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 12-04-2000 02:51 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jv44~Siggi,

quote:
Originally posted by Jv44~Siggi:
Good for you Plummerx. My sympathies go to Wayward...it must suck to realise your bed partner is a dirty whore.

Copy protection, at ANY price, and f**k the customer.

Ummm, are you trying to get banned?

Perhaps you and plummerx need some time away from these boards? If both of you can't post with a modicum of civility I'll give you both a holiday from these boards.

------------------
Douglas Helmer
Forum Administrator
[email protected]

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 12-04-2000 03:26 PM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi you are on the other hand "helping" Wayward on the Bombs-Away forum(bug collecting/system reports etc).....then writing here "sinking them" as fast as you can!
One minute they are on a pedestal next they are dirt on your shoe.......you have become as two-faced a person as i have set eyes on in a forum.

even [email protected] was shocked at your turn of cheek.
Remember the game has bugs--like nigh on *all* games do!....you jump down CFS2's throat because of the roll-rate bug then praise it above B-17II because it works! http://www.combatsim.com/ubb/Forum23/HTML/000672.html
Then you post threads such as "Wait until you guys get B-17 on your Hard Drives" on the CFS2 forum........................

Man you take the biscuit! One minute a friend the next stabbing you in the back.....

As for PlummerX *he* doesn't even have the game!!! So all his (WAY out of order remarks!) will more than likely be for nothing?

Siggi what side of the fence are you sitting on?
Because you are rapidly getting on peoples nerves on this *whole* site and it would be nice for *once* that you said something that you actualy stood by!

Instead of being a hypocrite

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.