my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » The crack of my arse !!

Author Topic: The crack of my arse !!
Roger
Member # 3466

posted 12-01-2000 04:55 PM     Profile for Roger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes , thanks to the kind person who sent me it !

if anyone else wants it , providing you can quote some text proof from the manual to prove you have purchased the original shop product , then you are welcome to have it !

See people , just because you want or have a crack for a product does not automatically mean you warez'd it !!

You can crack on an ethical basis !!

Post below if interested

Roger

Posts: 290 | From: St.Albans ,Herts , England , UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Major Bugs
Member # 8224

posted 12-01-2000 05:13 PM     Profile for Major Bugs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you smoking crack Roger?

Just say no.

Posts: 43 | From: Toonville, TV | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wasp
Member # 3002

posted 12-01-2000 06:47 PM     Profile for Wasp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this a wind-up, roger?

------------------
Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem.
The one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.
Virgil's Aeneid http://www.raf123uk.co.uk/

[This message has been edited by Wasp (edited 12-01-2000).]

Posts: 565 | From: Letchworth, Herts,England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 07:21 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes please.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

I don't want to post quotes from the manual here as they'll be abused elsewhere.

Cheers mate.

Posts: 226 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pathfinder
Member # 4573

posted 12-01-2000 07:37 PM     Profile for Pathfinder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOPS!! Read next post underneath!!

[This message has been edited by Pathfinder (edited 12-01-2000).]

Posts: 225 | From: South West Coast, United Kingdom. | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pathfinder
Member # 4573

posted 12-01-2000 07:40 PM     Profile for Pathfinder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roger:

if anyone else wants it , providing you can quote some text proof from the manual to prove you have purchased the original shop product , then you are welcome to have it !

See people , just because you want or have a crack for a product does not automatically mean you warez'd it !!

Post below if interested

Roger

Roger dear chap,

If you could be so obliging as to send me an e-mail, I wpuld be more than happy to send you a quote of text from the jolly old manual.

regards,
Pathfinder
[email protected]

------------------
History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave...
Edmund Morris

"Poor is the Nation that has no Heroes, but beggared is the Nation that has, and forgets them."
Anon

A Mossie, a Mossie, my Kingdom for a Mossie!
D. "Dinger" Grayson

Posts: 225 | From: South West Coast, United Kingdom. | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
oxspring
Member # 4445

posted 12-02-2000 05:09 AM     Profile for oxspring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
please check your icq i have req auth, i can then give you any info you want to varify my purchace, i hate having to put bloody cd's in and out!!

thanks old chap, oxspring 123uk sqdn

Posts: 117 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jay Bauls
Member # 751

posted 12-02-2000 08:38 AM     Profile for Jay Bauls   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Offer appreciated my man!

Send me an email @ [email protected] and I'll send you one from my isp account with a quote from any page in the manual. I received my copy from gameplay.com on Tues of this week, if you care.

Thanks

Jay Bauls
USA

[This message has been edited by Jay Bauls (edited 12-02-2000).]

Posts: 22 | From: CT, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
pvstep
Member # 2779

posted 12-02-2000 09:44 AM     Profile for pvstep   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent news, if you mail me at [email protected] I will provide some text from the manual.

Cheers

Posts: 15 | From: Canterbury, UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fuzz2000
Member # 8332

posted 12-02-2000 10:16 AM     Profile for Fuzz2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Post below if interested

Roger

Hey Roger,

I sure could use that crack. Read the thread listed below and you'll see the craziness I have had to go through, and I still can get the damn thing to run.
http://www.bombs-away.net/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000302.html

You may email me at [email protected] I'll be happy to provide you with any documentation you need, quoted text, scanned receipt, hell I'll scan the CD if I have too.

I'm desperate here.

Fuzz

Fuzz2000
Member # 8332

posted 12-02-2000 10:17 AM     Profile for Fuzz2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Post below if interested

Roger

Hey Roger,

I sure could use that crack. Read the thread listed below and you'll see the craziness I have had to go through, and I still can get the damn thing to run.
http://www.bombs-away.net/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000302.html

You may email me at [email protected] I'll be happy to provide you with any documentation you need, quoted text, scanned receipt, hell I'll scan the CD if I have too.

I'm desperate here.

Fuzz

P.S. I have also sent you an ICQ request.

Fuzz2000
Member # 8332

posted 12-02-2000 10:19 AM     Profile for Fuzz2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap, double posted it, sorry guys.

Fuzz

Roger
Member # 3466

posted 12-02-2000 11:03 AM     Profile for Roger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys , i have a 900kb zip file containing interface.dll file ,
mail me at [email protected]
i will mail you back with the file .

As proof of purchase just quote me any reference from the manual page number , paragraph etc ,and a sentance of your choosing , i will check my manual , if all ok i will mail you the file straight back , no problemo

Happy flying all , get mailing , and i will reply back to you all asap tonight :-)

Posts: 290 | From: St.Albans ,Herts , England , UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-02-2000 02:28 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Roger, I got it via Fuzz. I've passed it on to a bunch of guys (using manual quotes per your post above), sure makes life a lot easier.
Posts: 226 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Roger
Member # 3466

posted 12-02-2000 08:46 PM     Profile for Roger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool , about 20 legitimate owners have emailed with appropriate manual stuff so far .
I know for a fact FUZZ was a very happy chappy via ICQ :-)

Just to reinforce the point , if people are further distributing the file , please don't give it away to people that have not purchased the original e.g warez'd it !

Whatever you might think of the product B17 2 - support Wayward / Rage for hopefully future sim development .

I purchased my copy and i know that i have used the crack ethically - and i urge all you to do the same - sermon over

Thanks

Rodger Bilko
Member # 2170

posted 12-03-2000 07:19 AM     Profile for Rodger Bilko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a thought, if one downloads the Warez version, wouldn't that be "cracked" anyway? Because, why would one download a warez version then be required to use the CD!

I don't know, like I said, just a thought.

------------------
Chocks away, back soon old chap and hey, stay away from Mrs Bilko or I'll give you a damn good thrashing with my STICK

Enlève les cales! Je reviens tout de suite mon vieux; et surtout, tu restes bien loin de Mme Bilko ou je te filerai une bonne grosse rouste avec mon BÂTON.

Zwolnic bloki, wracam niedlugo stary pryku i hej, zostaw Pania Bilko w spokoju albo dam ci dobry wycisk moim KIJKIEM.

От винта, старина, я вернусь скоро, а ты держись подальше от миссис Билко, а не то я проучу тебя моей ПАЛКОЙ!

¡Calzos fuera! Regreso enseguida tío, así que mantente alejado de la señora Bilko, si no quieres que te atice un buena tunda con mi VARA!

Posts: 6836 | From: Belfast. Northern Ireland. UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tone
Member # 1756

posted 12-03-2000 07:22 PM     Profile for Tone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would love the crack,hate swapping CD's,my email is [email protected] and ill happily send ya some text etc from the manual..

Tone

Posts: 11 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.