Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » To those thinking of buying B17-2...be fairly warned.

Author Topic: To those thinking of buying B17-2...be fairly warned.
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 11-30-2000 09:36 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I'm starting to worry that we've been sent on a wild goose chase by claims that this sim runs stutter/jerk free on 256Mb of regular ram and a TNT card. I don't see how it possibly can. We now have so many results from such a massive range of configurations that it's absurd to go-on believing this is a 'bug' or poor coding.

Quite simply, this sim needs a very expensive PC to run properly. At least 512Mb of PC133 RAM and a 64Mb Ge-Force GTS.

That's my opinion and I intend to upgrade to those specs as soon as I can afford to do so. Actually intending to exceed them with a T-Bird, 512Mb of DDR RAM and an NVidia NV20 card on a 200mhz mobo.

Then I'll see what B17-2 can REALLY do.

Not impressed with the claims made re running without jerks on 256Mb of RAM and a TNT card. I believe these claims are being made in order to achieve sales. Piss off with THAT marketing fraud.

Posts: 226 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Unknown Soldier
Member # 7288

posted 11-30-2000 09:40 PM     Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi,

I am very disappointed in you.

But, then again, coming from someone with the views on theft that you have, I shouldn't be surprized.

The simulation runs very well for me, and I am using only 128MB of Ram.

[This message has been edited by Unknown Soldier (edited 11-30-2000).]

THEGhostrider
Member # 7494

posted 11-30-2000 09:54 PM     Profile for THEGhostrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi Baby,

Am I starting to see a pattern here? You buy a new sim, it's great, multiple orgasms, then 4 days later, it sucks, and is part of a vast right wing conspiracy to make your life miserable. The words black and white thinker come immediately to mind.

Well, I guess you didn't actually say it sucks, but you said it needs a whole lot more machine to run it than they tell you on the box. Just wondering what happened to the rave reviews from you when you first got the game.

Good luck with your upgrades but BE CAREFUL what hardware you choose! Mooohoohoohoohahaha!

Seriously, hope it rocks for you.

------------------
"Rangers Lead The Way!"
Andrew D. Mylander
"Ghostrider"

Posts: 72 | From: Stansbury Park, UT, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
kverdon
Member # 347

posted 11-30-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for kverdon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi,

Sorry to have to contradict you but it is running just fine on my Pe-800 V5 5500 with 196mb ram.

Kevin

Posts: 145 | From: Tigard, Oregon USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
OldFrenchy
Member # 7658

posted 11-30-2000 10:23 PM     Profile for OldFrenchy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Apparently there are plenty of jerks already running B17-2.
Good for you U.S., everyone is pleased that the world is just peachy for you. In the meantime I appreciate Siggi's cautious warning. I perceive him to be rabid in his attempt to make this sim work, and I'm worried that he has so far failed as I have a similar system to his.
I'm dismayed by the no-holds-barred attitude of many people defending this sim. Hasbro should be more worried by the astonished reaction to the early release of a buggy product than by any pimply-faced pirates.
I know that Iain is expediting a patch. Hopefully it will do it's job in time for the American release date.

OldFrenchy

Posts: 39 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
OldFrenchy
Member # 7658

posted 11-30-2000 10:38 PM     Profile for OldFrenchy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
BTW, I have followed the development of this sim for over two years. Except for the period of time concerning the loss of MP I have been a big booster of this sim and its' developers. I want it to work in a big way.

OldFrenchy

Posts: 39 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 11-30-2000 10:40 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi, If we work on this, there is a chance we can get this game fixed. The first thing to do is counter all the denial that is being tossed about. the second is to be very honest, as you have been, about your experience. Anyone who has watched you posts on the BA boards KNOWS the extraordinary measures you have taken. And the dtail contained in your reports makes them unassailable.
The "In hasbro we trust" crowd will kill the sim.

Posts: 570 | From: Graham WA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 11-30-2000 11:29 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ghostrider, what the frag are you talking about??? I rate this sim as THE BEST, end of story.

What I am trying to do is alert my fellow simmers to the POSSIBILITY that a beast-PC is required to run it as advertised. Going on hasblo's past shenanigans it's entirely possible they will state it's playable, as advertised, on medium spec rigs when in fact it might not be.

I guess people are entitled to read various opinions and considerations and make up their minds for themselves?

This sim stays on my HD. I might have to wait a while before I can run real-time missions (patch or hardware will sort that out) but I have no negative vibes towards it at all.

Ok with you? Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Jv44~Siggi (edited 11-30-2000).]

gatt
Member # 123

posted 12-01-2000 12:36 AM     Profile for gatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Eheh Siggi, I think your not far from the true. Many guys here claim to play well at 1600x1200 at 32 bit, but probably they have never left their rusty gunner turret or B17 pilot seat. Jump in a fighter and do a dogfight with tight turns. Then see what the stutter or low fps are.
I can decently play at 800x600 at 32bit with my PIII-800, GeForce2, 256MB Ram, 750 swap file. 800x600, LOL,
But in the end I'm not pissed off by the buggy graphic engine, I'm pissed off by the flight models. Looks like WWIIFighters. You can loop your B17 and the fighters have X-Wing E-retention. Eheheh. Yes, it is a *very nice* strategic B17 simulation and WWII movie, but dont call it an hard core flight sim.

Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 12:45 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ok, maybe not a hard-core FIGHTER sim. And the B17 has been looped for real.

It's a hard-core bomber sim, or immersion sim. And, so far as the bombers go, a spot-on FM isn't that necessary...the B17 chugs along in level flight for most of the time, gentle turns at others. That doesn't threaten one's suspension of disbelief too much.

FoxK
Member # 81

posted 12-01-2000 01:18 AM     Profile for FoxK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Strange but it runs "ok" with me as far as no CTD's...but its very jerky for me too...i have a regular GeForce DDR, PIII600E OC'd to 750, 256 ram.
The thing is...i seem to get the same frame rate at 1260X in 32 bit as i do in 1024 16bit..both run fine as far as speed goes but it gets tuff to fight off attacks when Luftwaffe gets in close...1/2 second pauses then *poof* they are 100 yrds past me.
I'm not gonna worry to much yet...Wayward has passion for this sim so i believe they will try to improve it...I already saw a wayward post regarding they are gathering reports on trouble from various sights so lets try to support them best we can...flaming posts from pissed off people may be justified, but it won't help their desire to fix it up so lets hang on a bit

------------------
"We're not retreating. Hell, we're just attacking in a different direction!"
GEN. OLIVER P. SMITH, USMC
*FoxK*...maker of British BDU camo for Janes FA18
http://www.capecod.net/~fkeri/FA18.html

JV_44 Wilder
Member # 7646

posted 12-01-2000 01:54 AM     Profile for JV_44 Wilder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo Siggi!

Just think what might have been.........the possibilities?...........It's a great game when you've tweaked your pc to death..reinstalled with out a3d by the way worked a treat for me.

Do you really thing that warward would have been allowed to produce a sim with specs that only a small majority of the population had....

There is a problem with this game and I for one ain't gonna chuck anymore money at it......if they got rid of the stuttery fighters (as in mig alley) it would be a god amongst games...strange though the BoB demo stutters for me too.....maybe my pc has altzheimers...ololololololol

Ta

------------------
Tonight we drink...For tomorrow we ride on fresh horses!

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
RSGodfrey
Member # 8171

posted 12-01-2000 02:03 AM     Profile for RSGodfrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
To get the record straight, this sim runs fine on my P3 800, 256 Mb ram, Voodoo 2 (sic) 12mb, graphics cache and 400 Mb virtual memory, graphics high detail.

Runs stable, no, I repeat, no ctds, smooth graphics during high activity.

This sim is a tour de force in all departments, and no, I have no connection with the designers or publishers.

Pathfinder
Member # 4573

posted 12-01-2000 03:05 AM     Profile for Pathfinder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello Chaps

Well I'm about to put the proverbial Cat amongst the Pigeons here.

I have B17 II, my wife but for me as a 'Get Well' gift when it came out last Friday - but I digrees - my 'puter, has an AMD 800MHz processor, with 128Ram, 21G hard drive, and an NVidia TNT2 (32ram) graphics card..... I run the game with full on graphics etc, at 1024 x 768 resolution, and guess what? I have no problems whatsoever.

If people get pissed off by this, that was never my intention, I'm just saying that I, for myself have not yet experienced any problems with this game!

B17 II is a nice sim, but EAW still is, and until something better comes along will always be my favourite sim, and in my opinion, the best yet..... but I don't expect anyone to agree with my opinion, but neither will I throw my teddy out the pram if anyone disagree's with me.

regards,
Pathfinder

[This message has been edited by Pathfinder (edited 12-01-2000).]

Posts: 225 | From: South West Coast, United Kingdom. | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ragtag_131st
Member # 8195

posted 12-01-2000 05:06 AM     Profile for Ragtag_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I think its a Geforce texturing problem going on, i can run the game smooth in 1600x1200 32bit with all settings in Detail except for ground wich is on speed, if i set ground detail on balanced or Detail its slow as hell.I got no CTD or other problems, just the slooooooow GFX drawing.

My specs
PIII 667
Asus V7700 GTS 2 Deluxe
256Mb Ram.

1Maestro
Member # 7538

posted 12-01-2000 05:54 AM     Profile for 1Maestro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Are you stating that I am a liar?

If you wish to come to Guiseley then I would be quite happy to demonstrate the non-stuttering on my TNT.

Be warned though after I have demostrated it too you I am quite likely to have some fun with my new 18v power drill on your face. ;)

Regards

PS Also curious as to why you haven't (not that I've seen anyway) a post of the BA forum expressing this view. If you have please post a link.

BTW I'm Maestro on the BA forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Jv44~Siggi:
I'm starting to worry that we've been sent on a wild goose chase by claims that this sim runs stutter/jerk free on 256Mb of regular ram and a TNT card. I don't see how it possibly can. We now have so many results from such a massive range of configurations that it's absurd to go-on believing this is a 'bug' or poor coding.

Quite simply, this sim needs a very expensive PC to run properly. At least 512Mb of PC133 RAM and a 64Mb Ge-Force GTS.

That's my opinion and I intend to upgrade to those specs as soon as I can afford to do so. Actually intending to exceed them with a T-Bird, 512Mb of DDR RAM and an NVidia NV20 card on a 200mhz mobo.

Then I'll see what B17-2 can REALLY do.

Not impressed with the claims made re running without jerks on 256Mb of RAM and a TNT card. I believe these claims are being made in order to achieve sales. Piss off with [b]THAT marketing fraud.

[/B]

Posts: 31 | From: Yorkshire, England | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
1Maestro
Member # 7538

posted 12-01-2000 06:01 AM     Profile for 1Maestro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
...and I'll be also happy to show that it does indeed stutter on my Hercules GeForce2 MX

Regards

JV_44 Wilder
Member # 7646

posted 12-01-2000 06:54 AM     Profile for JV_44 Wilder   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yep Stutter ville on my creative gforce mx too....but constant tweaking and trying is making a difference....The mission last night was almost too real it was frightening in a way....tooooo cool..Still not happy with the gfx stutter though :-)
Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Iain @ Wayward
Member # 6274

posted 12-01-2000 07:08 AM     Profile for Iain @ Wayward   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi... After all the time we've both spent, at Bombs-Away, trying to gather information for a proper fix together the last thing I expected from you was an accusation that we've been planting messages from people saying that they've got the game running fine!

For the record, I do not HAVE not and WILL not misrepresent myself on these forums by using such pretense.

The game has sold to many thousands of people, tech support enquiries are low (to date) and we have already begun gathering data on the problems that some people are experiencing.

Iain

Hertston
Member # 7363

posted 12-01-2000 07:54 AM     Profile for Hertston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I'm dismayed by the no-holds-barred attitude of many people defending this sim"

Why, OldFrenchy ? It's no worse than the detractors, and to some degree necessary to counter some of the stuff coming from them. There obviously ARE problems, but for me (P3 500, ATI Rage Fury) and the majority of purchasers (purchasers does not equate to "posters" for reasons already explained ad nauseam) it runs just fine. Not at 60 fps (perhaps 15-20) and with instant screen swaps, but with an 18 month old `puter that's hardly a surprise.

Indeed, I was surprised at how honest the "minimum" and "recommended" system specs as stated on the box were with B17, compared with rubbish we saw with, say, FS2000. I would only dispute the "recommended" processor - it should be a P3 600 rather than P2 450 - but other than that spot on.

Siggi - I feel your pain, but we "positives" are not defending wayward and the sim blindly - we honestly just do not share your problems.

[This message has been edited by Hertston (edited 12-01-2000).]

Posts: 246 | From: Torpoint, Cornwall, UK | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Orangutan
Member # 104

posted 12-01-2000 08:00 AM     Profile for Orangutan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
... and we have already begun gathering data on the problems that some people are experiencing.

OK, Here's some data for you(I don't want to be bothered to register onto the BA forum):

Last night I had my first and so far only CTD. It was during the fighter missions.
I had done the Defence of the Reich mission twice and just started on the Opportunity for the Axis mission. After I had taken manual control of the 109 I tried to padlock the closest B-17. Could be I accidentally hit SHIFT instead of CTRL or U instead of Y. Anyway the sim just froze and the HD LED began to flash. This lasted for several seconds after which I was dumped to W98. The HD light blinking makes me believe this is memory related.
I have 128 MB of RAM with the swap file fixed at 448 MB. The video card is a 32MB SDR GeForce.
I have the landscape textures and interior shadows set to 'speed', everything else to 'detail'.

Cheers,
Orangutan

BTW, I have one complaint I feel could be easily addressed in the possible patch:
Please do away with the need to click on the switch in the lower right corner of the game menus. That is OK in the screens where you make multiple selections but in the menus where you make just a single selection it is just annoying.

[This message has been edited by Orangutan (edited 12-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Orangutan (edited 12-01-2000).]

Posts: 70 | From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 09:27 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Iain, does your brain scramble words? 'Planting messages' was actually one thing I hadn't considered...what made you think I had?

What I HAVE considered is the possibility this sim has no bugs and simply requires a beast-PC to run it properly. And when people say "I'm running it at 1600x1200 on a TNT card and 128Mb of RAM" I just smile. A lot of people have grown to accept jerky graphics and often don't notice them in a non-subliminal way.

Anyway, just to make it clear for you, I do NOT think Wayward are "planting messages"...don't be so bloody absurd Iain. If you want to make accusations like that I suggest you post a quote from me that supports it.

Unknown Soldier
Member # 7288

posted 12-01-2000 09:33 AM     Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi.....

You are not being very nice, considering your actions over the last 24.

gdavis
Member # 165

posted 12-01-2000 09:36 AM     Profile for gdavis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Reckon there's just been a misunderstanding there Siggi.

Cheers

Graham

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 10:04 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Gee Soldier, I'm all busted-up over that. Is there anything I can do to make things right with you? Snort.

Cheers Graham. I voiced some ugly anti-money-men suspicions last night (cynical mind that was very tired) but flushed them after going thru some of your old e-mails. You've got a bit of a poker up your arse ( ) but your sense of humour redeems you ( ). Lets give the hasblo money-men a few weeks to organize a patch (if that is what's really needed) and see what transpires.

Teisco
Member # 7528

posted 12-01-2000 10:31 AM     Profile for Teisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It's too bad that Hasbro has to do the patch, why can't the people that did the original code work up a patch?
gdavis
Member # 165

posted 12-01-2000 10:31 AM     Profile for gdavis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
well I need that poker there Siggi. If I had the freedom to make postings like you do sometimes I'd get fired

...it does smart a bit sometimes though

Cheers

Graham

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Iain @ Wayward
Member # 6274

posted 12-01-2000 10:40 AM     Profile for Iain @ Wayward   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:

Not impressed with the claims made re running without jerks on 256Mb of RAM and a TNT card. I believe these claims are being made in order to achieve sales. Piss off with [b]THAT marketing fraud.

[/B]

Siggi,

Sorry if I misunderstood, I just thought that was what your above quote meant!

It's from the top of this thread, if you want to track down the original...

Now... I'll count to five before posting and keep taking the pills!

Iain

Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 11:05 AM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ah, yes, I see what you mean. I wasn't referring to player claims, but that isn't clear...actually I was referring to hasblo advertising and Wayward's claims (run to bunker).
You HAVE said the game runs smooth with 256Mb of RAM and a TNT card. I've been getting a bit dubious about that but it's stretching cynicism to believe you guys would deliberately make false claims in order to maintain sales. It has happened in the past (not with you guys) and will undoubtedly happen again, but you've been pretty up-front over the last week and that's not the behaviour of cads and bounders.

Just for technical interest, could you post the specs of the rigs you were getting stutter-free play from? Mobo, CPU, RAM and vid-card would do it, plus the resolution and game settings. Cheers guys.

I'll try and keep myself under control...Graham, could you recommend a good purveyor of fine pokery?

peteg643
Member # 8189

posted 12-01-2000 12:19 PM     Profile for peteg643   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I think again that B17 will run different on even the same type systems and only can be
explained as one of the unknowns of comp.sience. I have a 866 Pent III syst.
with am20 gb HD a Proph II 64 mg card using
nvidia 0717 drivers and 256 mg Mem. I installed B17 with no problems and all options maxed out the game runs perfect no stops or crashes. I post this not to bragg
but to make people that hesitate to buy understand, that it is a great game and may
work very well on their system no matter make
or HP
have nice day
Pete

Posts: 9 | From: Richardson,TX,USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
1Maestro
Member # 7538

posted 12-01-2000 09:45 PM     Profile for 1Maestro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi,

Again I state that indeed it does run fine (fine is real good!) on a Althon 900mhz sktA, A7V, 256mb PC133 RAM, CL Riva TNT...in actual fact it runs far better than it does with the TNT removed and the GeForece put back in i.e NO non FPS related stuttering.

Now back to the original question: Are you calling me a liar?

Regards

quote:
Ah, yes, I see what you mean. I wasn't referring to player claims, but that isn't clear...actually I was referring to hasblo advertising and Wayward's claims (run to bunker).
You HAVE said the game runs smooth with 256Mb of RAM and a TNT card. I've been getting a bit dubious about that but it's stretching cynicism to believe you guys would deliberately make false claims in order to maintain sales. It has happened in the past (not with you guys) and will undoubtedly happen again, but you've been pretty up-front over the last week and that's not the behaviour of cads and bounders.

Just for technical interest, could you post the specs of the rigs you were getting stutter-free play from? Mobo, CPU, RAM and vid-card would do it, plus the resolution and game settings. Cheers guys.

I'll try and keep myself under control...Graham, could you recommend a good purveyor of fine pokery?

[This message has been edited by 1Maestro (edited 12-01-2000).]

Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-01-2000 10:12 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Eh? What? Did I call you a liar? No, I didn't. Who are you? What are you talking about?

I'm sure a lot of people who have claimed stutter-free play with lowly specs are just very tolerant of how their rigs handle complex graphics.
However, seeing that you actually MENTION the word stutter, having tested a Ge-Force also, I'm happy to take you at your word.

So, if it IS a bug, what the hell is causing it? I've even tried a TNT-Ultra on a BX mobo, supposedly the ideal config for B17-2.

I'm baffled!

Oh yeah, do you want a fight then?

Li'lJugs
Member # 5015

posted 12-02-2000 06:09 PM     Profile for Li'lJugs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jeez, what a fun sim-and I won't get my copy until it's released in the States.
Posts: 1495 | From: State of Confusion | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gel214th
Member # 961

posted 12-03-2000 06:07 PM     Profile for Gel214th   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The sim runs just fine on a PII 400Mhz machine, 128 MB of Ram and a GeForce MX 32Mb card. Win 98 SE.

All settings to Balanced, and I believe 800*600 resolution. It looks gorgeous, and is quite playable once one ups the Windows virtual memory settings and activates the Disk Based Cache option.

As you move up from the PII 400 to an 800Mhz chip, it just gets better.

Anyone who says they can't get the sim working properly on their setup should check for a driver/hardware problem or consider that they could be experiencing a unique problem, or one that affects a minority of system setups.

Posts: 135 | From: Trinidad | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lightning.66
Member # 8321

posted 12-03-2000 06:11 PM     Profile for Lightning.66     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi !!!

Now why DID something Piss you off then??

Give us and WAYWARD a Break and stop complaining !!! I wonder if you could do any better at developing a SIM better than this New born Baby, GIVE it a CHANCE to get its landing gear up, be nice to WAYWARD and Perhaps....perhaps they will help you find your peace...

Dear me BOY!!!

Posts: 39 | From: Trollhattan, Sweden | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-03-2000 07:05 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lightning, are you retarded? You seem to have me confused with a Wayward or B17-2 basher.
Lightning.66
Member # 8321

posted 12-03-2000 07:12 PM     Profile for Lightning.66     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Siggi, No I'm Not F***ing Retarded,

Its you...

And YES You are a pain in the Arse to WAYWARD & B-17II, Just Ask your mum to tell you how to switch of the PC and Go to BED.. Like a Good Little BOY that you are.. and Give us, me a Break.. First you should try to develop a sim BEFORE you start making accusations and RANTING and RAVING about this not working and that not working.. Just think a little bit more before you start Spelling out how developers have to make Sims..

NOW SHUT UP!

Posts: 39 | From: Trollhattan, Sweden | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jv44~Siggi
Member # 7455

posted 12-03-2000 07:44 PM     Profile for Jv44~Siggi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Calm down poppet. Have mummy make you nice cup of hot milk and tuck you in bed. Would you like uncky Siggi to read you a bedtime story?

Like poking a monkey in a cage with a sharp stick.

RSColonel_131st
Member # 7607

posted 12-04-2000 01:19 AM     Profile for RSColonel_131st   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lightning, didnt u mean plummerx instead of Siggi?

Posts: 310 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.