my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Spooky-An attempt at humour

Author Topic: Spooky-An attempt at humour
Taggz
Member # 4160

posted 11-26-2000 03:03 PM     Profile for Taggz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like many, I suspect, I have renamed the crew of my B17 to people I know. Actually people I work with.

After four missions with varying degrees of success, some strange things are starting to happen. Firstly we have a caretaker (janitor) who is off work at the moment recovering from an operation. Who should happen to be the first to take a severe wound? Yep, the good old caretaker. Out for about a month.

Another member of staff, who tends to find things stressful at times, is currently (in the game!) on low moral and gets the white face of panic on every trip back to base.

Yet another, who is a bit of a high flyer and full of ambition and drive, has been the first to get awarded a medal.

Myself, I’ve been busy rushing around giving out first aid and “encouraging” the wounded to get back to work…and I get nothing. It’s so unfair!

If on the next mission I get shot down in flames, I’ll be seriously worried.

Posts: 16 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Drylouvre
unregistered

posted 11-26-2000 03:06 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha. That actually IS funny.
IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.