my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » How many of you who are not buying

Author Topic: How many of you who are not buying
times2
unregistered

posted 09-03-2000 02:30 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No replies from the poor poor Wayward croud please.

How many of you that are not buying would reconsider if this Iain guy would come here and say I screwed up sorry.

IP: Logged
Giill
Member # 6219

posted 09-03-2000 05:04 AM     Profile for Giill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, Iam one of the "poor,poor Wayward crowd"
Now you want Wayward to grovel? For something they legally had no power over?
Isnt that a bit much?
So, If wayward begged your forgiveness, all would be well with B-17 and you again?
That really big of you.
All the best!

times2
unregistered

posted 09-03-2000 08:27 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess I don't understand how you can overlook the fact that they signed a contract that did not include support for the project that they say was the love of their lives. Like I have said before I'm sorry that Wayward has to take the heat for this. I think that where we disagree is over how we can help to insure that this kind of thing (I mean no support not MP) doesn't happen again. And it is arrogant to take on a project of this nature and assume that you can produce a sim that needs no after market support.

It's never been done before!

I think you are blinded by you empathy for programmers. Hasbro is no more to blame than Wayward. Who is blaming anyone anyway. All I'm asking is that you look at it like it is a business and carefully consider if you want to support the business practices that are the norm in this industry.

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.