my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Where is Iain Howe?

Author Topic: Where is Iain Howe?
Buzzman
unregistered

posted 08-31-2000 11:42 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where the hell is Iain? He used to cruise this forum quite regularly. He's probably fairly busy at the moment, since the game is in beta, but I think he is in hiding! If you read this Iain please submit a reply and give us some insight into what is happening with the game! Don't be scared of us geeks as we are just as concerned about this game as you are.

On another subject I was just wondering how many of you fellow gamers out there have started up your own squadrens for this game on the net, and are now just as pi**ed off about it as me? I was really looking forward to flying with you guys, especially with voice communication software that was supposed to have been shipped with the finished game! Your replies would be greatly appreciated.

IP: Logged
Iain @ Wayward
Member # 6274

posted 09-01-2000 06:19 AM     Profile for Iain @ Wayward   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm here... My absence has been more to do with the run up to ECTS than any need to be in hiding!

I'm just getting over a head cold so if you know anyone who's at ECTS, make sure you keep 'em at arms length if they've been to see me!

Iain

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.