my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » Avi's

Author Topic: Avi's
Safteyjoe
unregistered

posted 10-17-1999 07:38 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My God!
I Just d/l some of the avi's - and thought they were cut scenes till I saw the mouse pointer selecting a crew-member.

Seriously Impressive stuff!

IP: Logged
Gripes
Member # 28

posted 10-17-1999 12:43 PM     Profile for Gripes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, having seen this bit on VHS tape, I can attest that it is every bit as impressive and then some And all that without dynamic damage shown. What turned me on most of all was the gunnery and flak parts - it was just like the documentaries and feature movies I've seen. The tracer fire and the speed are really impressive.

What I've seen in the video already bought the game for me, even if it is released as is. I'm not usually too much into eye-candy (I'm Flanker 1.5 fan ) but I just want to fly through that flak and die happy

Cheers,
Gripes

Posts: 25 | From: Israel | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Viking1
Member # 5

posted 10-17-1999 09:32 PM     Profile for Viking1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of the real thing.. wait til you see some of the guncam footage I have. I'll try and post some this week
Posts: 917 | From: Kelowna BC CANADA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
matt
unregistered

posted 10-18-1999 12:09 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where is this video that everyone is talking about ? do you need to buy it ? I dont fancy downloading a 30 meg download for one minute of footage.
IP: Logged
Viking1
Member # 5

posted 10-19-1999 06:32 PM     Profile for Viking1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Matt, go to our main Index page and you'll see B17 listed at top. Click to get to the AVI links. The average size is 5 MB.
Posts: 917 | From: Kelowna BC CANADA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.