my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » To Graham Davis

Author Topic: To Graham Davis
Cougar
unregistered

posted 10-12-1999 09:30 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just let you know that I am very excited about this game. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a gunner in a Lancaster bomber, not realising that WW2 finished about 35 years earlier and much to my dad saying no you don't, most of the die, you want to be a gunner in a helicopter so you can blow tanks up. Anyway, is Jan 2000 still looking like the date of release and does that apply to here in the UK. Keep up the good work, I can't wait.
IP: Logged
Rush
Member # 60

posted 10-13-1999 03:28 AM     Profile for Rush   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cougar

The release date will be Q1 2000.
I would expect that it will be around March to be honest.

Regards

Rush

Posts: 35 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
gdavis
Member # 165

posted 10-13-1999 04:08 AM     Profile for gdavis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Cougar,

Glad you are looking forward to B17II.

To be honest January is optimistic, with the Millenium silly season and all. B17II is a HUGE game and we want to get it sweet.

But we also want to get it out there as soon as possible.

It will be Q1, at this stage as the game is just going into test we canot be much more accurate than that with confidence.

We will keep you all in the loop with progress, it's the closing phases soon.

Best regards

Graham

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.