my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » B17 II Flying Fortress   » B-17 II The Movie

Author Topic: B-17 II The Movie
Gunfighter III
Member # 76

posted 10-12-1999 10:47 AM     Profile for Gunfighter III   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.bombs-away.net

B-17 II The Movie in RealAudio

I have just watched this movie. I cannot find the words to describe the look and feel of this sim in its current form except to say that the History Channel has nothing on Wayward. Gunnery from the forts, guys moving around in the fuse, P-51's and 109's mixing it up....flack......all of it...very well done and very immersive. Smoke from the engines as they slowly roll over and come to life...Beautiful. I cannot wait any longer for this sim....Send it to me just the way it is....How much for beta testing??

I can't say too much for the quality of the RealPlayer video...it maybe my own terrible internet connection is at fault, but the sim is outstanding.

I can't say enough for the great job Wayward has and is doing. Thank you very much for this. I am looking forward to having this sim on my Hdd.

Respectfully
Gunfighter III

JG54_Look
unregistered

posted 10-12-1999 01:00 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is totally outstanding. The qualiy of the real player wasnt that good...but u can see all the details..planes screaming in attacking the 17's and that view standing behind the pilots and the waist gunner shooting and moving his gun all over...wow january or later??? longggggg way off.......
IP: Logged
Viking1
Member # 5

posted 10-13-1999 11:01 PM     Profile for Viking1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K, now check out the ones I posted... mostly 640x480
Posts: 917 | From: Kelowna BC CANADA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Black
unregistered

posted 10-13-1999 11:04 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW>>>> Bloody outstanding mate! Thanks for fixing those thigns, incredible AVIs
IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.