my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Real Military Discussions   » Air Defense, Weapons, Platforms   » New Military History Forum Open

Author Topic: New Military History Forum Open
butch2k
Member # 9038

posted 01-19-2001 03:49 AM     Profile for butch2k   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've opened a new forum dedicated to Military history. Simmers are most welcome, being one myself
Feel free to post questions about history events, weapons, or historic figures.
I would also gladly help mod makers or just simmers, who are looking for specific informations.

The address is :
It's all about warfare forum

I really hope to see u there soon

Posts: 128 | From: Near Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Twitch
Member # 75

posted 02-12-2001 11:08 AM     Profile for Twitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Butch- I've written many historical avaition articles for Combatsim so check out the archives if ya like that stuff. Up currently is one about Saburo Sakai and something on German secret weapons with more waiting to go up. Sims exist only becouse of the people that did the things to base them on. Too often we focus on the hardware.
Posts: 638 | From: L.A. CA U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
butch2k
Member # 9038

posted 02-19-2001 01:54 AM     Profile for butch2k   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with u that too often simmers forget that it's not only 3D models that they are flying but also planes that have an historical background.

If you need some help, i might be able to help you, i have quite a large library ( i buy around 20 military books/month...).
I remember reading your articles and they were quite interesting. I will need a few people like you for my website as it will feature history articles, so if you are interested drop me an email.

------------------
Visit my Military History Forum at :
http://pub47.ezboard.com/ballboutwarfare

Posts: 128 | From: Near Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.