my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Site-Related Discussions   » Article Feedback   » How-To: Tally Ho: A Beginner's Guide to Views in Strike Fighters

Author Topic: How-To: Tally Ho: A Beginner's Guide to Views in Strike Fighters
Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 02-14-2003 12:34 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

You can't fight what you can't see. Whether you're a nugget or an ace, the view system is your first weapon in any flight sim. Master the fundamentals of visually tracking and targeting bandits in Strike Fighters: Project 1.

How-To: Tally Ho: A Beginner's Guide to Views in Strike Fighters

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
C3PO1
Member # 9583

posted 02-17-2003 01:52 PM     Profile for C3PO1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interesting piece...I've always been highly suspicious of padlock, never really got used to it in Falcon, lol.

I've been tempted to give Strike Fighters a try, but have been put off by the negative reaction to the product. And it seems the patch doesn't really fix things enough for the hard-core crowd apparently.

But I'm prepared to make up my own mind and will probably buy it this month after being IL2 Forgotten Battles, which looks excellent.

Hopefully the producers of Strike Fighters will continue to enhance their product in the ways that the community would like to see, and I'd be happy to give any help they might need.

regards,

C3PO
F4UT

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.