my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Site-Related Discussions   » Article Feedback   » Preview: Vietcong Multiplayer Demo

Author Topic: Preview: Vietcong Multiplayer Demo
Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 01-14-2003 01:08 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Lace up your jungle boots and take that big yellow malaria pill; we're heading into the bush with Joe “Impaler” Highman to do some long-range reconnaissance patrolling in the latest FPS offering from Gathering of Developers.

Preview: Vietcong Multiplayer Demo

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 01-14-2003 01:40 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice read Joe

I was wonderin about this game since Donster brought it to our attention. He did say that the patch was a nice improvement. Since my skillz at these games usually pales in comparison to others, it would have to be a CSim crowd only mp game for me as Donster suggested. This sounds alot like the DOD crowd I always seemed to get hooked up whenever I tried to play that game.

--------------------

Eat more Possum :)

Posts: 883 | From: Hot Springs, Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 01-14-2003 06:25 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice job Joe! The patch definitly was a good thing! The wombats I played against acted like kids, when I found a server that I could even get on. I hope they release a SP demo too. Might sway me to pick it up.
And you are right. LOTS of places to snipe from. Gramps will be licking his chops!

--------------------

"Its a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.