Rebuild the Empire of the Classical World’s Greatest Conqueror
Though the man has died, his dream of universal empire lives on. The spirit and ambition of Alexander fuels the wars of his quarreling generals, each master of a large kingdom that is somehow still not large enough. Become the master of arms and diplomat extraordinaire as you claim your right to be the heir of Alexander.
Heirs of Alexander is the newest content pack for Imperator: Rome, Paradox Development Studio’s grand strategy game about the classical world. New events and missions highlight the Wars of the Diadochi, a series of bitter struggles fought by former generals and followers of Alexander the Great.
The Heirs of Alexander content pack includes:
- Unique Mission Trees: New special mission objectives for the Antigonid Empire in Anatolia, Seleucid Empire in Asia, Ptolemaic Empire in Egypt, Macedonia and Thrace.
- Shared Mission Tree: Diadochi-themed mission objectives available to all of the Successor Kingdoms.
- Wonder Designer: New tool that allows players to build their own custom monuments, adding bonuses to their location or to the entire empire.
- New Events: Various Historical Events based on the history and legacy of Alexander’s followers.
- New Deities: Regional gods and goddesses from the Hellenistic kingdoms.
- New Treasures: Distinctive artifacts from the Hellenistic kingdoms.
- New Music: Three new music tracks to inspire your Successor Kingdom.
Heirs of Alexander is now available at major online retailers for the suggested retail price of $9.99/£7.19/€9.99.
This content pack is accompanied by a major free update. The 2.0 ‘Marius’ update to Imperator: Rome is a significant reworking of the military system in the game, adding new features that transform war and army management.
- Levies: Draft levies from your provinces to fight your wars. Their size and composition is based on the cultures and population types in the province.
- Legions: Advance your military technology to create standing, professional military forces to guard your empire. But beware of their cost and tendency to follow disloyal generals.
- Military Histories: Legions and Mercenary units have histories that will list their accomplishments over time.
- Engineers: Special cohort to help with sieges, river crossings and road building.
- Changes to Inventions and Military Traditions: Radically overhauled invention system – unlock new abilities alongside old inventions, and shape your civilization like never before.
- Diadochi War Goals: New large scale conquests available to Hellenistic kingdoms to better model the ambitions of Successor rulers.
- UI Overhaul: Completely reworked interface to make options and decisions more intuitive.
- And much more: New unit models for levy and legion units, new port construction options, changes to forts and deities.
For more game information, and to purchase the game, visit the official Imperator: Rome webpage. Imperator: Rome is also available via Steam.