Massive Update 0.15 Now Available For All Players+
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com are excited to present the newest update for Armored Warfare launching today. Update 0.15 brings the highly anticipated Tier 10 vehicles, new PvE missions, premium vehicle and various adjustments and improvements.
View the Update 0.15 Trailer here.
Features introduced with update 0.15:
- First six Tier 10 vehicles have been introduced. Besides such main battles tanks as Challenger 2B, Leopard 2A7-140, XM1A3, and T-14 Armata, the update also brings a concept light tank PL-01 and armored fighting vehicle called SPHINX. Tier 10 will be unlockable through a token system similar to the one used to unlock Tier 9 vehicles.
- In the newly delivered PvE operations “Prometheus” and “Meltdown,” players will have to defend the important cargo on the sandy beaches of the tropical island and defend the nuclear reactor from enemy invasion in order to save the people of the small town from devastation.
- A brand new Tier 7 Premium vehicle Main Battle Tank.
- The garage UI has received a visual upgrade and now features an improved Ammo Loadout, updated Consumable and Retrofit windows, and an expanded vehicle filter.
- A number of measures have been enacted to reduce the currently excessive high effectiveness of APS, while still keeping the system useful in deterring the occasional ATGM.
- Includes front, side, and rear cannon depression changes to Light Tanks and a few Main Battle Tanks. Additionally, the Light Tank active ability was improved as well.
- The combined hull and turret traverse mobility has been adjusted for MBTs and AFVs and LTs so as to achieve more balance for these vehicle types interaction in the battlefield.
Apart from the above new features, a large number of game corrections will also be included with the update. The corrections include, but are not limited to: vehicle performance adjustments, balance, and critical issue fixes.
Read the full patch notes for more details here.
You can download the game for free and get more information at the official Armored Warfare website.