Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 has been updated to version 1.08! New features, new units, new maps, and bug fixes are making this version a true milestone!
You can download the update from HERE.
- New scenarios done by Jean Dillmann (aka terminator)
- Eben Emael (1.03)
- Battle of Odessa 1941 (1.02)
- Kutno 1939 (1.04)
- updated campaign Eastern Front v1.07 done by Zigmunds Steins(aka Marechal)
- marker in improvement for selected changes
- units can now be excluded out of the <tab> cycling of units by pressing <q> while the unit is selected
- new victory condition possible: reduce minefield strength
- unexplored areas are now named as such in the hex info of the panel
- marker for used/ignored units
- new AI abilities that improve offensive behavior which e.g. leads to raids against rear cities if the units are available
- combat results can now be limited or completely turned off for the map in the options
- Options End turn on/off
- map of Western Europe
- Extras folder with screenshots of the development (terminator)
Check the full changelog HERE.