The Fighter Collection with Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map is available for pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop! DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map will sell for $49.99 in November 2015. Pre-purchase now for $39.99 and save 20%!
The Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) has the largest contiguous air and ground space available for peacetime military operations in the free world. The NTTR land area includes simulated air defense systems, mock airbases, and several target ranges. The NTTR was also used for nuclear testing. Today, it is home to RED FLAG and other military exercises that include countries from around the world. The NTTR map for DCS World 2 includes Nellis AFB, Creech AFB and the infamous Groom Lake AFB (aka Area 51). This map also includes the city of Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport, and Hoover Dam.
Check out the teaser video here.
Key Features of DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map:
- 366,000 sq. kilometres that covers portions of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California.
- Highly detailed modelling of Nellis Air Force Base, Creech Air Force Base, McCarran International Airport, and the Area 51 facility.
- Hoover Dam and Lake Meade.
- All VOR and VORTAC radio navigation beacons.
- High resolution mesh and textures around the detailed airbases.
- The entire NTTR airspace as well indication of all sub-ranges.
- Las Vegas, Pahrump, Mesquite, Moapa, Indian Springs, Boulder City and other cities and towns in and nearby the NTTR. This also includes all major roads, railways, and power lines.
For those that pre-purchase prior to October 1st, 2015, you will receive a 20% discount and two free Red Flag campaigns (one for the F-15C and one for the A-10C). For those that pre-purchase between October 1st and the Open Alpha release in late November, you will receive a 20% discount and one free Red Flag campaign. Both of these options also include a 20% bonus savings on future purchases at full price.
Visit the Digital Combat Simulator website for more information.