Files / Links Dept. Submenu|
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik Patch v1.03a|
Contents of IL-2 patch 1.03 include:
- 1. Solved centering force problems with some force-feedback joysticks.
- 2. Fixed stutter issue when playing mission files with large amounts of ground activity.
- 3. Fixed the issue with custom skins appearing incorrectly when playing dogfight missions.
- 4. Corrected mistakes in aircraft machine guns rate of fire.
Regarding the stutter issue, this patch should greatly alleviate the problem. However, please be aware that if you attempt to run IL-2 at greater detail levels than your hardware is capable of, you will have performance degradation. In such a case, it is highly recommend lowering your detail levels and sound quality.
- 1. Native characters in saved filenames can now be used.
- 2. Implemented support for the latest version of the UBI Game Service.
- 3. Modified aircraft AI-controlled turret aiming routines to be less accurate.
- 4. Added kill messages for multiplayer sessions.
[Filesize: 13 MB]
[Hits: 2160] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|Site: Aces High v1.10|
Aces High v1.10 features various fixes and upgrades including the following new planes: P-40B, P-40E, D3A1, SBD-5, Boston III, A-20G, A6M2, F4F-4, FM2.
[Filesize: 32 MB]
[Hits: 377] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|File: Battle of Britain Patch 1|
Battle of Britain Mini-Patch - 28/4/01 - 117 KB
This patch fixes the following problems:
1. Sky banding in 16 bit graphics modes has been fixed.
2. "Stuttering" seen on certain high-end PC configurations has been reduced.
To install this Battle Of Britain Patch please follow the steps below:
Copy the LIB3D.DLL file provided over your existing LIB3D.DLL file
(you will find the original file in the directory you chose at install time)
Then do one of the following:
OPTION 1: If you have made changes to your CARDBASE.RC file since installing
the game, then add the following line at the very top of your existing CARDBASE.RC file, using any text editor:
FORALL MIN_FRAME_TIME_MS 20
OPTION 2: If you have not needed to make changes to CARDBASE.RC since installing the game, then you can
copy the CARDBASE.RC file provided here (which already includes this fix) over the version
in your Battle of Britain install directory.
The patch is now applied and you may run the game as normal.
[Hits: 571] [Rating: 1.00] [Votes: 1] [Rate It]
|File: Battle of Britain Patch 2|
Fixes up to 5/7/2001 - 3.4 MB
Previous stutter fixes - use 10,13,20, or 40 as minimum fametime in ms.
If that does not remove your stutter then try reducing the 3d detail level.
Improved range of supported 3D cards.
Fixed campaign bugs to do with RAF squadron selection.
Fixed missing damage report target names (English only)
Unpack this archive maintaining the directory information.
Note that if you have manually edited, or downloaded,
a replacement cardbase.rc file to support your graphics card
then you should back up your current cardbase.rc file
incase it does not contain the fix for your card.
Please make sure to extract to your Bob directory and that "folder names" options has been ticked in the WinZip options.
[Filesize: 3 MB]
[Hits: 490] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik Patch v1.04b2|
This release includes an updated "files.sfs file that fixes the coop mission bug."
[Filesize: 11 MB]
[Hits: 348] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik V1.0.4 Patch Set|
There are three different patches:
- 1. il2patch_104.exe - Basic Patch with 3 new flyable aircraft, numerous enhancements and bug fixes. Approx. 27 MB in size.
- 2. il2patch_104a-supplement.exe - Stutter Fix. This patch is approx. 31 MB in size. You must have the basic V1.04 patch for this to work. However, you only need it if you are having stutter problems - it is a supplement to the main patch.
- 3. il2patch_104-combined.exe - Combined Patch - Both patches in one downloadable file. This file is approx. 58 MB in size.
[Hits: 567] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik V1.1 Upgrade|
IL-2 Sturmovik Upgrade Version 1.1 from Version 1.0.4x. For users who have already upgraded to Version 1.0.4.
The IL-2 Sturmovik 1.1 Upgrade also adds new features including a game events log file and notification messages for pilot kills in online games. All of the new planes in the free upgrade have been modeled in exacting detail to include 3D modeling, textures, flight dynamics, and weapon systems. New flyable aircraft added in the upgrade include:
- Messerschmitt Bf-109 E-4 German fighter
- Messerschmitt Bf-109 E-4/B German fighter
- Messerschmitt Bf-109 E-7/B German fighter
- Focke-Wulf FW-190 A-8 German fighter
- Polikarpov I-16 type 18 Soviet fighter
- Polikarpov I-16 type 24 Soviet fighter
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-3 (UB MG variant) Soviet fighter
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-3 (ShVAK cannon variant) Soviet fighter
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-3 AM-38 Soviet fighter.
- Yakovlev Yak-1 Soviet fighter
[Filesize: 31 MB]
[Hits: 433] [Rating: 5.50] [Votes: 2] [Rate It]
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik v1.2 Released|
IL-2 Sturmovik upgrade, Version 1.2 upgrade consists of four new flyable aircraft and 10 new single player missions and six new cooperative online missions. All of the new features including how to activate the Stuka diving sirens are explained in the readme file that will be included with the upgrade. Download the upgrade.
[Filesize: 29 MB]
[Hits: 397] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|Site: IL-2 Sturmovik v1.2 with Open Voice|
This version - 1.2ov - is completely identical and compatible with the already released version 1.2 except that version 1.2ov has an open folder structure for radio chatter voice files and corresponding HUD messages. This means that members of the community can modify and replace the existing voice files and radio chatter text messages. Note that if you do work on modifying the voice files and radio chatter messages you do so at your own risk. Please keep back-ups of both the “Samples” and “i18n” directories somewhere on you hard disk in case some of your changes go wrong. Full details of this version of the upgrade, how to modify the files and to download the upgrade can be found here.
[Filesize: 38 MB]
[Hits: 338] [Rating: 0.00] [Votes: 0] [Rate It]
|File: Patch 2.0 for B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th!|
This patch will upgrade B-17 V1.1 with or without earlier Patches installed. You can apply this patch safely to any version of B-17 below V2.0. You should not, however, install the earlier patch onto a version of the game patched to V2.0. If in doubt, consult your Read Me file to check the Version number of B-17 or the Volume Label of your CD.
[Filesize: 25 MB]
[Hits: 1038] [Rating: 5.50] [Votes: 2] [Rate It]
Pages Updated On: 2013-04-14 - 21:27:40
Files / Links Dept. Submenu
Home of the VMF-124 Death's Head Squad