Google
Web
This Site

News Feeds

This is our archive forum. It contains posts from 1999 to 2003. If you prefer, you may participate in our current COMBATSIM.COM Forum

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM ARCHIVE FORUM   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Operation Flashpoint   » Finally Finished!

Author Topic: Finally Finished!
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 10-06-2002 10:15 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally finished the Resistance campaign tonite. I think this is the first game I have ever completed a campaign on. It was alot of fun.

--------------------

Eat more Possum :)

Posts: 883 | From: Hot Springs, Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rodger Bilko
Member # 2170

posted 10-07-2002 06:42 AM     Profile for Rodger Bilko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good show Buster.

I've come to a halt on oone of the early missions. Once I get my PC is sorted I'll start it up again. I have to say the campaigns in OPF are sweet indeed.

BTW Buster,
My email wont let me access attachments, due to my PC being possessed my Madam Voodoo.

I'll have to try and get a hold of it some other way.

--------------------

"Thingmies? We don't need no stinking Thingmies"

Bilko's HQ

Posts: 6836 | From: Belfast. Northern Ireland. UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 10-07-2002 07:56 AM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roger Rodger!

--------------------

Rodger Bilko
Member # 2170

posted 10-18-2002 10:59 AM     Profile for Rodger Bilko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Buster, If I manage to get my PC sorted I might get to try this out!

--------------------

"Thingmies? We don't need no stinking Thingmies"

Bilko's HQ

Posts: 6836 | From: Belfast. Northern Ireland. UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 10-18-2002 05:36 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good Luck with the PC Bilkers. I started the regular OFP campaign this week.

--------------------

Dact
Member # 9580

posted 11-27-2002 12:32 AM     Profile for Dact     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, Buster. I'm new to the forums, but have been playing OFP since it came out. Best FPS Sim out there. When you finish the campaign, would you like to command a battalion? You can now, by visiting http://www.thechainofcommand.com/

This is the ultimate mod for OFP.

BTW, I'm from Pine Bluff, AR, and my folks live on Lake Hamilton now. Really miss it.

Later!

--------------------

"Terror hearts out, always;
Terror fabric, NEVER!"

Posts: 3 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Buster Brown
Member # 6559

posted 11-27-2002 07:12 PM     Profile for Buster Brown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dact
My mother also lives on Lake Hamilton. I graduated from LHHS many moons ago. If you still enjoy playing OFP, you should come and play on-line with the guys from CombatSim. We usually get together on Friday and Saturday nites to play co-op missions and an FFA from time to time. We meet in the chatroom anywhere from 6:00 to 8:00 cst and play to whenever.

Be glad to have you.

--------------------

Dact
Member # 9580

posted 11-27-2002 11:36 PM     Profile for Dact     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the invite, Buster. I surely will try to make it there this weekend. Look forward to playing with you guys! Have a happy Thanksgiving in the meantime!

--------------------

"Terror hearts out, always;
Terror fabric, NEVER!"

Posts: 3 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.