my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Eurofighter Typhoon   » Exclusive Eurofighter: Typhoon Screenshots!

Author Topic: Exclusive Eurofighter: Typhoon Screenshots!
FlightCollector
Member # 7585

posted 11-01-2000 12:36 PM     Profile for FlightCollector   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey check this out on combatsims daily news.
http://www.combatsim.com/cnews/cnews.htm

FC

Victor
Member # 249

posted 11-01-2000 06:49 PM     Profile for Victor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! Nice to see RAGE is finally getting the promotion ball rolling.

Now what the heck are those glowing balls screaming across the sky in the first shot? Missiles? Flares?

Posts: 236 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Heretic
Member # 722

posted 11-01-2000 09:27 PM     Profile for Heretic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probably missiles, i donīt see flares self propeled (yet).
Men those pictures with berkuts looks like hell on hearth....

Posts: 546 | From: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Victor
Member # 249

posted 11-01-2000 09:36 PM     Profile for Victor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those trails should make spotting missiles a lot easier. Going to be wild seeing one streak by your cockpit.
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 11-01-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rage will be really smart if they "accidentally" leave a back-door fly-all cheat in the game. I'd love fly that Mirage-2000 (in the first pic).
Posts: 1687 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Hawk_28
Member # 2235

posted 11-02-2000 08:31 AM     Profile for Hawk_28   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I donīt know why the release date for this game had been pushed so far away (march2001), it looks very finished for me.
Posts: 156 | From: El Salvador | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 11-02-2000 09:12 AM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk_28:
I donīt know why the release date for this game had been pushed so far away (march2001), it looks very finished for me.

Because InfoBams won't publish it! So Rage are looking for a publisher
It's finished according to an email from a Rage source.....looks like sour grapes carried over from Info when they gave DID an ultimatum as regards poor sales of TAW -We either buy you over or you slowly bleed to death-so Martin Kenwright sold DID to them.

Info and Hasbro=two of a kind!

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Victor
Member # 249

posted 11-02-2000 01:08 PM     Profile for Victor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tracer:
Because InfoBams won't publish it! So Rage are looking for a publisher
It's finished according to an email from a Rage source.....looks like sour grapes carried over from Info when they gave DID an ultimatum as regards poor sales of TAW -We either buy you over or you slowly bleed to death-so Martin Kenwright sold DID to them.

Info and Hasbro=two of a kind!

Tracer

Yeah..looks like Infogrames just sat on the game..and did nothing to promote it. Notice now that since RAGE got the game bavk we've seen more images then we did for 2 months.

It is too bad we have to wait till March for the game; thoug the game is supposely going to come out at the same time on both sides of the Atlantic.

172ndBodyBag
Member # 6578

posted 11-02-2000 04:17 PM     Profile for 172ndBodyBag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Typhoon looks like it is shaping up very nice indeed. It will be my next sim that i purchase.
Seawolf
Member # 1787

posted 11-02-2000 05:30 PM     Profile for Seawolf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry, it doesn't look all that great to me. Maybe it's the quality of the screenshots, but oh well. It's too far away to get excited anyway.
Hell it will probably get cancelled 2 weeks before release anyway. LOL J/K

Posts: 1322 | From: Clearwater, Fl. USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ICEFOR
Member # 7669

posted 11-03-2000 08:42 AM     Profile for ICEFOR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'mon SEAWOLF. As far as Rage is concerned it will be published. Have faith...

quote:
Originally posted by Seawolf:
sorry, it doesn't look all that great to me. Maybe it's the quality of the screenshots, but oh well. It's too far away to get excited anyway.
Hell it will probably get cancelled 2 weeks before release anyway. LOL J/K

Angel
Member # 2356

posted 11-03-2000 12:46 PM     Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mbaxter:
Rage will be [b]really smart if they "accidentally" leave a back-door fly-all cheat in the game. I'd love fly that Mirage-2000 (in the first pic).[/B]

Why not wait a bit so that you can fly it in Falcon 4? ))
www.f4alliance.com

Cheers,

------------------
Angel
C/O 347 "Perseus" Lantrin sq
I/O 111 Fighter Wing

*Slick*
Member # 6903

posted 11-03-2000 06:41 PM     Profile for *Slick*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quote: "Now what the heck are those glowing balls screaming across the sky in the first shot? Missiles? Flares?"---Victor

Those balls are flares....if you look at the inverted aircraft on the right, you will notice a patter to the flares leading to him and you will see another flare right under him

Victor
Member # 249

posted 11-03-2000 08:02 PM     Profile for Victor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by *Slick*:
Quote: "Now what the heck are those glowing balls screaming across the sky in the first shot? Missiles? Flares?"---Victor

Those balls are flares....if you look at the inverted aircraft on the right, you will notice a patter to the flares leading to him and you will see another flare right under him

Ahhh...I see. Pretty cool little detail that smoke trail coming form them.

EF2000 crazy
Member # 7443

posted 11-03-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for EF2000 crazy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, anyone know what the system requirements for the game will be? Man the pics look good!

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

Đ COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.