Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 4   » Ta-183 Add-On WOWwwwwwwww!

Author Topic: Ta-183 Add-On WOWwwwwwwww!
MrRong
Member # 4950

posted 09-24-2000 05:57 AM     Profile for MrRong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Finally got around to installing the Ta-183 add-on last nite. Follwed Mosi's directions and the install went without a hitch.

Did a couple of single missions in the aircraft...NICE!

So, I started the campaign. Flew only the 1st mission in the Me-262. Great Sortie, per my previous experience with late war intercept missions anyway. My staffel got 9 B-24's (I got 2), lost to aircraft, no pilots! The sky was full of parachutes!Landed safe. Gonna continue on with 1st mission in the Ta-183 today.

To all of you involved in producing this outstanding piece of work, S! I salute you.

Extremely well done. You know, brcause of you guys I have had a lot of fun in the last couple of years. Keep it up! What a great addition to my evergrowing EAW fun!

Thanks again!

------------------
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."

Posts: 209 | From: Daytona Beach, FL USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.