Google
Web
This Site

News Feeds

This is our archive forum. It contains posts from 1999 to 2003. If you prefer, you may participate in our current COMBATSIM.COM Forum

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM ARCHIVE FORUM   » Archives   » EAW Archive 4   » Stuka cockpit ?

Author Topic: Stuka cockpit ?
Pretzel
Member # 800

posted 09-23-2000 01:12 AM     Profile for Pretzel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello
I`ve hit every EAW web site looking for the old Stuka cockpit, none to be found

Looks like Bilkos web site is down too.

Can you email it to me, plz .
pretzelboy1@alatvista.com

Thank you.
Pretzel

Peter Lynn
Member # 3637

posted 09-23-2000 08:09 AM     Profile for Peter Lynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello, Pretzel,
A Ju87 cocpit would be great to have, however the flyable versions in EAW use the 109 cockpit. The 110 would be closer, but then we have the problem of the instrumentation belonging to a twin! This might not be uch problem with the Ju88, but there another is raised with the cockpit wing view and the lack of a suitable nacelle shape. I honestly wish I could do something about this, but I do not have the ability, however a good Stuka cockpit would be a marvellous thing to have!
Regards
Peter Lynn

Posts: 232 | From: Perth, W. Australia | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Christopher
Member # 3814

posted 09-23-2000 08:52 AM     Profile for Christopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Question? If Woolfman is able to do the cockpit for the Polish aircraft with the tools that are now available to the 3D Wizards,is it possible for others to be built such as the JU87,and of course the 88 and the Mossi?There ar a good number of Photographic examples out there?
Posts: 318 | From: Puerto Vallarta,Jalisco,Mexico | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 09-23-2000 09:21 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
HEHEHEHEH

WWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

STUKA!!

------------------
Oberst K. von Hess
I/JG52 Gruppen Kommandeur

quote:
"Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the latter than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never."
Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Christopher
Member # 3814

posted 09-23-2000 09:57 AM     Profile for Christopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hans Ernst SFrancisco,I knew you were out there waiting to pounce.Start pounding your fist on the table.Call up The Feldmarshal,he has a direct line to Junkers.
Posts: 318 | From: Puerto Vallarta,Jalisco,Mexico | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
mposis
Member # 1299

posted 09-23-2000 10:28 PM     Profile for mposis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You can see a Stuka cockpit made for SDOE here: http://www.combatsim.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000538.html
Ajax's Doppelganger
Member # 6898

posted 09-23-2000 10:46 PM     Profile for Ajax's Doppelganger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Pretzel,

Do you mean the old one with 110 cockpit and 190 (or was it 109? ) wings? You can get it here- www.geocities.com/marcjaxa/stukacpit.zip

Mind you, it is very, very buggy, like the Beaufighter and Mossie ones.

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.