my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » Carl Norman Released From Hospital!

Author Topic: Carl Norman Released From Hospital!
Editor
Member # 2239

posted 07-31-2001 02:30 PM     Profile for Editor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I called the hospital today to find out which room in the regular ward that Carl would be moving to, and they told me he was going home!

I managed to have one of the nurses snag Carl before he walked out the door and he confirmed that he was indeed headed home. He spent four days in ICU and now he's going home!

I can't get over how quickly hospitals boot people out . . . quintuple bypass, 4 days in ICU, cya? Amazing!

Carl did say he felt as though he'd been hit in the chest by a bus . . . let's hope they gave him a prescription for some STRONG pain medication.

Carl also wanted me to pass along his sincere thanks to everyone who wished him well and sent things to the ICU during his recuperation.

--------------------

Editor
COMBATSIM.COM

Posts: 406 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.