my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » Ham's cockpit enhancements

Author Topic: Ham's cockpit enhancements
tpol
Member # 9005

posted 01-17-2001 12:08 AM     Profile for tpol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have downloaded Ham's F2 cockpit enhancements for the Flanker and naval version of the SU33...have folloed his instructions of downloading them into the game...but for some reason, they are not working - no change to the cockpits. Anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? I have a gforce 2 chipset card. Cheers, TP

------------------
tpol

Posts: 18 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Yakalot
Member # 9021

posted 01-24-2001 10:36 AM     Profile for Yakalot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For a start you could send me your GF2
Then d/l TAR 2.3 from http://www.escuadron.com/flanker and then unzip the pit, place it in the cockpit directory and fix all the directory thingomobobs in tar and install the pits and you are flying in a flanker pit!
cheeers, luke

Posts: 14 | From: Darwin NT Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.