my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » Realistic Scenarios

Author Topic: Realistic Scenarios
manbat 01
Member # 9006

posted 01-02-2001 02:45 AM     Profile for manbat 01   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, Since 2.03 Flanker has assumed a depth of playabilty not owned before (at least that's my thinking)and it raised inside of me an eagerness in building single missions based on realistic scenarios. I'm meaning with this that you will perform only if you are

1) Not outnumbered or outmatched

2) Sinchrony between flights (fighter sweep, barcaps, awacs, recon, sead, etc.)regarding time and primary/secondary objects

3) Deeply detailed pre briefed prologue and battle plan which suggests what are the best actions to take to positively perform your tasks. I have found this absolutely necessary since as we all well know Flanker lacks of every kind of radio transmission.
Ratio in these missions is first off to minimize losses!!!

Obviously the story behind your mission is fictional!

I'm almost done building a mission of this kind which sees you performing a SEAD attack to open the path to SU 39 bound to a runway bombing. As soon as it is finished I'll post it on my web site, in the meantime if anyone is interested in testing and sharing his/her opinion to improve this game is in any way well accepted.
Thanks

------------------
Manbat

[email protected]

http://web.tiscalinet.it/manbat

Posts: 16 | From: Rome, Italy | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stinger
Member # 15

posted 01-02-2001 10:00 AM     Profile for Stinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Manbat,

I'll help you out if you want.

Let me know when it's avaialble!

------------------
Cheers,

Stinger

Owner of the Flanker FBO
http://stinger.flanker-arena.com

Posts: 356 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
manbat 01
Member # 9006

posted 01-03-2001 08:13 AM     Profile for manbat 01   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Stinger,
thanks a lot for your time and valuable support, please be free to change whatever you want in the .mis file and post it back to me possibly along with a brief explanation of what you changed. If you wish you can send me an e-mail so that I can send you the mission or please tell me another way to get to you.

Cheers

------------------
Manbat

[email protected]

http://web.tiscalinet.it/manbat

Posts: 16 | From: Rome, Italy | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.