my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » Flanker 1.5 question

Author Topic: Flanker 1.5 question
ChuteMaster
Member # 8798

posted 12-28-2000 12:59 PM     Profile for ChuteMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Having some problems with the radar. I've been trying the anti-ship training mission.

According to the manual, etc., by pressing the semi-colon key, you can move the radar's scan mode "up". I assume this means more forward of the plane?

Anyway, nothing seems to happen when I press any of the keys that are supposed to move the radar's search area.

I can change from scan view to narrow view, etc., fine via the plus and minus keys, but that's it.

Needless to say, the ship's missles blow me up long before I can see them on my radar. I am in atg mode when I do this

Works fine in ata mode; I can hit planes well out of visual range.

Am I doing something wrong? How are you supposed to get these ships on radar?

Also, I'm thinking of getting a CH gamecard. I like racing sims too, and a gamecard will eliminate the need to switch controllers back and forth
I looked at a pdpi, but had less than stellar customer service from them, so I passed.

Thanks for your help.

-John

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.