my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » Custom missions

Author Topic: Custom missions
Larry Marquez
Member # 1045

posted 11-19-1999 05:55 PM     Profile for Larry Marquez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you import custom missions into Flanker 2.0. I've tried to move them individually and a folder at a time but they do not show up in Flanker 2.0.
Posts: 4 | From: Littleton, CO USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
mike
unregistered

posted 11-19-1999 06:48 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Larry, where are you getting your custom missions? Please share them with us!

Regards,

Mike

IP: Logged
Larry Marquez
Member # 1045

posted 11-19-1999 07:03 PM     Profile for Larry Marquez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try Flanker Gateway.
http://fly.to/flanker-gateway

Now can you answer why I can't get them to show up.

Stormin'
Member # 105

posted 11-19-1999 07:53 PM     Profile for Stormin'     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In the load dialog box make sure you have the pull-down window set to look for missions and you are in the proper directory.

Carl

------------------
Carl C. Norman
Exective Producer
Combat Simulations Group
Mattel Interactive/SSI

Posts: 355 | From: San Rafael, CA USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Larry Marquez
Member # 1045

posted 11-19-1999 08:57 PM     Profile for Larry Marquez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Carl,

Thanks for responding. I have gone into the mission editor. Try to open the mission using the dialog box that you mention. the folder with the custom missions shows up but when I click on it no missions appear. The pull down menu is set to look for Flanker missions. All files have a a file type of .mis. I can see then in the same directory/folder with internet explorer but do not see any missions with Flanker. I just re-loaded Flanker and that did not work.

the Gremlin
Member # 476

posted 11-20-1999 12:18 AM     Profile for the Gremlin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Make sure you are using missions built with and meant for Flanker 2.0
The old SU-27 1.5 missions don't run in version 2.0

Posts: 242 | From: st.Maarten,NH, Holland | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Larry Marquez
Member # 1045

posted 11-20-1999 09:25 AM     Profile for Larry Marquez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gremlin,

Thanks for the advise. that's exactly what I had done. I was trying to load version 1.5 missions. brought in a Flanker 2.0 mission and it's there just like it's supposed to be. Thanks again to all who responded to my question.

Larry

the Gremlin
Member # 476

posted 11-20-1999 10:00 AM     Profile for the Gremlin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Larry, if you can get hold of SU-27 version 1.5 it is still worth buying IMHO. Then you can check out those missions as well.
Cheers

Posts: 242 | From: st.Maarten,NH, Holland | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.