my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » Flanker 2.0   » How do you pan around the cockpit?

Author Topic: How do you pan around the cockpit?
PhilW
unregistered

posted 11-17-1999 10:23 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a ch flightstick pro and I cannot figure out how to get the hat switch to work panning around the cockpit.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but I could not find anything in the manual about how to use joystick configuration, or what all of the different columns are for in the button mapping.

IP: Logged
Shavah
Member # 243

posted 11-17-1999 10:38 PM     Profile for Shavah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hold down the shift key while using the hat switch, should do the trick. Or use the numeric keypad with your left hand.
Hope this helps.

Posts: 551 | From: Omaha NE | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
BW
unregistered

posted 11-18-1999 08:54 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a CH Combatstick and my hatswitch will not work either. Why do you have to use the damn keyboard to get the hat to work? This kind of defeats the purpose of the joystick.
Is this a bug or what?

Boxcar
unregistered

posted 11-20-1999 12:25 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can remap the hat function through sub-modes.....read your manual, it`s all there.

Boxcar

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.